No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Plots Mid-2016 Return, Confident He Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    Nah man, I can accept the loss but just putting it out there that some VERY respectable names have called it for Cotto.

Jose Luis Castillo, Marquez and Chavez Sr all had it for Cotto.

I can live with the Canelo win but the cards though...Closer fight than the cards indicate. I appreciate Canelo as a fighter. Solid kid.
    I could see giving the close rounds to Cotto. It's still 8-4 though.

That's fine everyone has their way of scoring the fight. But Cotto fans need to have some humility, its takes away from Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      I could see giving the close rounds to Cotto. It's still 8-4 though.

That's fine everyone has their way of scoring the fight. But Cotto fans need to have some humility, its takes away from Cotto.
      I hear you. People have differing opinions and these big fights typically result in these types of discussions. Good fight overall and a rematch could be fun.

Comment

Nah man, I can accept the loss but just putting it out there that some VERY respectable names have called it for Cotto.

Jose Luis Castillo, Marquez and Chavez Sr all had it for Cotto.

I can live with the Canelo win but the cards though...Closer fight than the cards indicate. I appreciate Canelo as a fighter. Solid kid.
        All this Cotto won **** is because Canelos Wack ass style scared to gas MF he was atleast 170 that night clearly the bigger stronger guy and he let Cotto box circles around him 'effective or not' canelo is not what his cheerleaders think he is he will be in a lot of questionable fights.

Comment

Was this your first time watching boxing?

"Dominated?" < No such thing... He may have landed what sounded like harder shots, not surprising when you weighed 175lbs easy against the junior middle in Cotto.

Fight was CLOSE so take your peasant-goggles the fck off and try reality.

Some people think if they utter bullshyt, it will become universally accepted as fact. Fck outta here with your spirit-lifting/self serving propaganda. Real personal pride is not something you get from a PPV event, son.

"But doe, Nelo dominated and I am going to run out now and buy a Mexican flag to put over my Guatemalan flag doe"
          Fcuk off my d!ick you lonely multipersonality having forum dwelling fcuk. Cotto won 4 rounds at BEST. And there's A lot more notable ppl in the sport that scored it for Canelo Idiot. Emotional fakkits like you can't accept defeat doe.

Your idol, who you claimed would KO Canelo, LOST. Deal with it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
            Fcuk off my d!ick you lonely multipersonality having forum dwelling fcuk. Cotto won 4 rounds at BEST. And there's A lot more notable ppl in the sport that scored it for Canelo Idiot. Emotional fakkits like you can't accept defeat doe.

Your idol, who you claimed would KO Canelo, LOST. Deal with it!

Ahahahaha!

I am overwhelmed bro. NEVER lonely...I am seriously overwhelmed with btches since 1987.

But yeah doe, you all emotional again. We are all buddies around here...don't let some manipulative older bastard named Crusha derail you and send you into an emotional tailspin. Be light on your feet, son... Celebrate Mexico's victory as if it were your own countrymen. Seek joy by any means and never ever let the Crusha see you sweat. He loves that shyt...

Also, read my new book, "Crusha talks btches," available on Amazon this holiday season. Learn the "trade..." Learn the art of making them submit with NO money down. Learn how to NOT play into the impress a bytch game and make a bytch wanna impress you. It's all about the power dynamic being established from the very first moment you snatch a bytch. Place your order now!
            ~God.

Comment

Ahahahaha!

I am overwhelmed bro. NEVER lonely...I am seriously overwhelmed with btches since 1987.

But yeah doe, you all emotional again. We are all buddies around here...don't let some manipulative older bastard named Crusha derail you and send you into an emotional tailspin. Be light on your feet, son... Celebrate Mexico's victory as if it were your own countrymen. Seek joy by any means and never ever let the Crusha see you sweat. He loves that shyt...

Also, read my new book, "Crusha talks btches," available on Amazon this holiday season. Learn the "trade..." Learn the art of making them submit with NO money down. Learn how to NOT play into the impress a bytch game and make a bytch wanna impress you. It's all about the power dynamic being established from the very first moment you snatch a bytch. Place your order now!
              ~God.

BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M AND OLD LOSER WHO STAYS HOME ALL DAY POSTING ON FORUMS AND PLAYING MADDEN WITH 15 YEAR OLD HIP HOP KIDS FROM THECOLI.COM WHILE MY GIRL SUPPORTS ME BLAH BLAH BLAH

Have a good weekend pobre mantenido!

Comment

• JMM is just a jealous old has been who's too much of a **** to fight pacman again. Run off into the sunset with that KO victory and accept the fact Canelo has replaced you as your nations hero you lightweight faggedy dressing piss drinker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
                  BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M AND OLD LOSER WHO STAYS HOME ALL DAY POSTING ON FORUMS AND PLAYING MADDEN WITH 15 YEAR OLD HIP HOP KIDS FROM THECOLI.COM WHILE MY GIRL SUPPORTS ME BLAH BLAH BLAH

Have a good weekend pobre mantenido!
                  I don't play videogames ever...and I have NO clue what "coli.com" is either. You however, seem to know alot about videogames. Remember Guato, I am an enigma...atypical. Old school bastard ala Jean Paul Belmondo and such. Read my book.. Unconventional and solitary...Therein lies the allure. Admit it... I fascinate you. Regardless of how thou may protest in public squares, I am your idol and I see you. Submit.

~God.

Comment

Ahahahaha!

~God.
                    lmao the pez is uncaged again

Comment

• it was a close fight edging Canelo for a 7-5 or a draw, Cotto who won all 3 first round and hbo gave em to Canelo HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X