Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Canelo Alvarez Clearly Beat Miguel Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't have expected him to say anything else, even if Cotto had won.

Comment

Its all about prespective. Dont we have compubox? So we dont have to argue on who won. Its all ur opinions, not facts. Cotto fans or Canelo hater say cotto was robbed. Thats why i like fights ending with a ko, so nobody argues.

Comment

Reiterate yet again the serendipity of the lost no qualms admitting defeat but this ongoing debate is almost as enjoyable as a win would have been. Cotto even in a loss keeps on winning...

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
          Reiterate yet again the serendipity of the lost no qualms admitting defeat but this ongoing debate is almost as enjoyable as a win would have been. Cotto even in a loss keeps on winning...
          Winning? Cotto looks like a fool. A delusional sore loser. Running out the back of the arena with his tail between his legs leaving his trainer and promoters out to dry to answer questions on his behalf. Cotto ain't won a thING since that bell rang and keeps embarrassing himself.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Winning? Cotto looks like a fool. A delusional sore loser. Running out the back of the arena with his tail between his legs leaving his trainer and promoters out to dry to answer questions on his behalf. Cotto ain't won a thING since that bell rang and keeps embarrassing himself.
            Not quite sure how he looked like a fool...but that's ur opinion and ur entitled to it.

Being a sore loser speaks to his belief that he won the fight unlike the Can man whom ran with his tail between his legs. There is a distinction but i dont anticipate that you'll acknowledge since you're rather emotional. he did what was required and that was to fight and show respect to his opponent. Not condoning his conduct but don't necessarily regard it as appalling as you and others that seem to be so devastated by his conduct..he aint the first or last...The fallout and discussions continue to make him relevant and that how he keeps winning...
            Last edited by PR ESQ.; 11-25-2015, 03:37 AM.

Comment

"Mauricio advises that the WBC will wait until Monday to announce the status, dates and facts regarding the mandatory fight between Canelo and WBC interim-middleweight champion Gennady GGG Golovkin."

Sulaiman mad, doe: he really seems to want forcing GGG into this one, but GGG scared like shit and will duck the mighty ginger.

Comment

I thought Canelo won but if you ask the WBC they would tell you Canelo scored 12 knockdowns. I bet the WBC lets Canelo not fight Golovkin too.

Comment

yea yea wbc will protect every Mexican it can give a belt too sit down and watch the fight again you fat **** cotto won 7 rounds to 5 it was a close fight maybe the judges you paid should have had score cards like 115-113 instead of those bull**** scores

Comment

One of the most corrupted organizations in the world

Comment

Cotton is such a Nena just like the crying whining Nenas that support this sore loser, Cotto looked all beat up from the Putasos Canelo gave him!

Comment

Working...
                      X