Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Canelo Alvarez Clearly Beat Miguel Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to me that since Sulaiman father died, the son has been let loose like a dove in a public park.... I hate this clown

Canelo won but didnt win "UNANIMOUSLY"

Comment

as much crap as haymon gets for bad scorecards honestly ones oscar is a part of are far far worse

Comment

At the end of it all Cotto lost! Binche Nena keeps on crying!

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
          Do you have a link that said no catch weight?
          Mando can't be a catchweight if challenger don't want it voluntary can be held at cw

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
            Oh Lord...................
            Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post

EDIT:

Dammit, beat me to it.
            lol I already spoke on it, wasnt important to me enough to change.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Does it annoy you having to wait until Monday ?

How rude of the WBC to make Lovekins loyal supporters wait so long.

It is fkn hilarious that the WBC are OBVIOUSLY going to a lot more effort to facilitate Golovkin being elevated, than they are to making Golovkin/Canelo.
              Can I honestly ask you something bro? Are you seriously going out of your way to get wrapped up in pointless discussions here? Or do you genuinely not respect the right of people to be fans of who they are fans of? Because honestly i'm confused considering all of our interactions come from you initiating them. To answer your question I want him to fight Canelo, I don't want any weight excuses and I want it to be a good fight. A dude is holding a MW title right now with only one fight at the division I do believer there are ten people in that division more worthy of having gotten that shot. I see you talking about rolling out red carpets, the man earned the mandatory position and your hate of the guy is honestly and in sheer brutal honesty making you look bad bruh. Like seriously, I can't wait to see you bashing another mandatory in another division the same way you bash this man like you are getting paid for it. WE GET IT...YOU DON'T LIKE HIM. Know what normal people do when they don't like something? They spend their time on something or someone they enjoy instead.
              Last edited by turnedup; 11-24-2015, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chavmex View Post
                Why wouldn't sulaiman support canelo? Wasn't cotto the one to tell sulaiman to fuk off with the money he owes them and that he agreed to pay in order to fight canelo? Sulaiman told them and he is sticking to his guns no agreement to fight ggg and the title goes to him.

Canelo beat cotto by a wider than martinez did with salido.

So stop crying and take it like it is cotto by no means got robbed!

Salido va Martinez II it was a ****in robbery

Canelo won clearly 116-111 vs Cotto

Comment

Ok... to its not so much that Canelo won. I believe he won, and I was rooting for Cotto just to be able to see what Oscar would do next, but Canelo won a closer fight than those score cards had it. I was seeing close rounds with cotto looking good for first 3-5 rounds then I just watched Canelo take over on him and take the fight. They were hoping he was gonna gas he didn't and it seemed as if Cotto gassed.

Comment

What a set-up. Poor Cotto. Our sport should be ashamed of itself.

Comment

Originally posted by WhitehouseTKO View Post
                      Ok... to its not so much that Canelo won. I believe he won, and I was rooting for Cotto just to be able to see what Oscar would do next, but Canelo won a closer fight than those score cards had it. I was seeing close rounds with cotto looking good for first 3-5 rounds then I just watched Canelo take over on him and take the fight. They were hoping he was gonna gas he didn't and it seemed as if Cotto gassed.
                      Cotto didn't gas he was just ineffective. Wasting a lot of energy bouncing around the ring throw shots that couldn't connect and refused to sit on his punches and really exchange for fear of getting kod. He stood his ground one round took a lot of damaged and was back on his bike the rest of the fight. Canelos defense confused him. Dude missed 500 punches. Had insane low connect rates that you see Floyd do to fighters. And when he missed canelo made him pay with hard power shots. Despite Cotto throwing a ton more punches canelo landed more and was more efficient and powerful. This wasn't a close fight. Cotto won 3 rounds max.

Comment

Working...
                      X