Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: "im not interested in talking about lil g anymore... I wanna fight the best"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward: "im not interested in talking about lil g anymore... I wanna fight the best"

Damn Double post...my bad
    Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 11-24-2015, 07:24 AM.

Good I was getting sick and tired of that ****! do your thing S.O.G..you moved up and they still hating!

Comment

...Ward: "I'm not interested in talking about lil g anymore... I wanna fight the best"... but, but I can't -- I got injured... again..."

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ...Ward: "I'm not interested in talking about lil g anymore... I wanna fight the best"... but, but I can't -- I got injured... again..."
        Da champ is only human and even if he did fight everyone will complain if its not superman -- and Im not talking about Stevenson.

Comment

Damn! Ward answered that question so viciously that I literally have nothing to add. I'll just lurk this thread and laugh at the Gullible Gennady Groupies.

Comment

So after 4 years of fighting lorry-drivers and bicycle-repairmen, Ward now wants to fight the best Again. Looks like it will be a top LHW next then right?

In other Words I do not believe him. All evidence points in another direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

Damn Double post...my bad

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                So after 4 years of fighting lorry-drivers and bicycle-repairmen, Ward now wants to fight the best Again. Looks like it will be a top LHW next then right?

In other Words I do not believe him. All evidence points in another direction.
                You know what this means, right?

He's going to sue Jay-Z, back to the court.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Comment

Maybe the "Son Of God" will be decent enough to wait for Jay-Z to be in his death bed before he takes him to court?

Should change his name to SOA 'Son Of Allah'

Comment

Working...
                    X