No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Did Better Against Canelo Than Cotto Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: I Did Better Against Canelo Than Cotto Did

WBA 'regular' junior middleweight champion Erislandy Lara (21-2-2, 12 KO) was an interested observer of this past Saturday's middleweight title fight. The Cuban boxer says his performance in July 2014, against Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, was better than what Miguel Cotto was able to do against the Mexican star.

[Click Here To Read More]

You don't say......................?

Comment

Actually, most fighters do fairly well against Canelo. He doesn't actually do that much butt kicking for such a hugely popular and much heralded new face of boxing. Floyd absolutely paralyzed him. Trout and Lara fought essentially even with him. And the undersized Cotto was able to avoid serious damage, never approaching a stoppage.

Comment

Lara is right, he was much more competitive against Canelo than Cotto was.

But Cotto is already past his best, who already announced that he was going to retire soon, who's been through lots of wars, numerous change of corners, is a smaller fighter, and fighting a better version of Canelo.

Yeah I would like to see Lara vs Canelo II.
        Last edited by Boxingwizard; 11-24-2015, 01:21 AM.

Comment

and both you suckers lost lmfao./

Comment

Lara beat canelo imo

Comment

Lara needs to shut his mouth he embarrassed himself. Got a shot at the big time and ran all night. You lost and you deserved the L. The fight was close in terms of scoring but you stunk up the joint so bad that you will never get a rematch or fight with any big name. You can't even get fans to show up to your fights unless they give tickets away for free. And still the few who show up boo you. Look at his last fight a total disaster, half empty arena, booed all night and got terrible TV ratings. Nobody wants to see this track star fight.

Comment

Lara's a *****...that's he's fighting Wednesday nights now adays....Like I said after the Canelo fight...GOOD LUCK GETTING ANOTHER PPV FIGHT....

Comment

Comment

Lara vs Cotto

battle of Canelo leftovers

make it happen!

Comment

Working...
                    X