• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    Lara vs Cotto

battle of Canelo leftovers

make it happen!
    that would be a good opportunity for Lara to actually stand and fight...

Comment

"no one mentioned me" No **** this was Cotto vs Canelo

Comment

He did, but lost also.

Comment

Lara aint getn NO CaneloCOTTO

NO ONE wants to see this guy fight..he had his shot to really get his name out thrre in a positive light(entertainmentwise) but chose to piss everybody off who bought tickets, PPV etc by stinking that joint out...Lara shouldve had pts taken for all that "running"

Honestly i dont like that term running but these guys like Lara and Rigo just dont understand Americans wont pay for that which is why the networks werent lining up to showcase em

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
            that would be a good opportunity for Lara to actually stand and fight...
            Lara will run, he doesn't know other way to fight

running is what he does, running is what defines him.

Asking Lara to stand and trade would be like asking Wladimir to not clinch or asking Salido to not brawl

it's just not happening

Comment

And nobody has the desire to see a second fight.

Comment

the rigo of the 154 division has spoken. can't believe haymon gives this guy a million dollars a fight. thats like 100k per viewer. i think he just does it so none of his other fighters have to fight him. its keep lara out of the way money. notice how lara never calls out haymon fighters. only ggg of course who he can't fight.

Comment

Obviously you beat him but this wasn't that close but fking judges had it 11-1 and 10-2. You have to win 13 rounds against Canelo to get that decision. I guess they just like how he throws punches even when he is doing an avatar air bender impression and hitting just air.

Comment

He is right, he did more than Cotto, and Lara is a very talented boxer... but like many have said, you have to stand and deliver to impress the fans. Especially in the States. There is a chance he'd be too slick, fast, tricky for GGG. And he would definitely be that against Lemieux, Cotto. I don't wanna see Canelo/Lara II, but there are some good fights out there for the guy.

Comment

make cotto lara winner get canelo for mw title o winner between ggg and canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X