Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara, Jan Zaveck Square Up in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Lara beat Williams and Vanes and know MANY who think he beat Canelo, im not one but it was very very close. Dont remember Molina fight though.

Lara is a talent

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Canelo made a living out of fighting WW's and just fought one last weekend...
      lol Cotto is not a welterweight. Hasn't been one for 6 years stop making **** up you ******. Don't make me make you my b1tch again.

Comment

if a tree falls in the woods, and nobody really gives a ****, does it still make a sound?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          Kirkland would spark both of those Welterweights the fck out Lara fighting a WW
          right, Kirkland would murder both of them.

Comment

This is such a **** fight for Lara to take, especially after Rodriguez & Smith. He better step on the gas and take Zaveck out.

It's identical match-making as the Quillin/Konecny fight - faded European who used to be a decent contender from a lower weight class who's small and slow with no power.

Lara turned down Clottey, to which I'm fine with, but could've fought Willie Nelson, Javier Maciel, or Sergey Rabchenko in what would be more entertaining fights. He could've even stepped up and fought MW's like Truax or Fernando Guerrero. Hard to get excited about this fight unless he blows the guy out and goes on a mean GGG rant - Curtis Stevens style.

Comment

hes fighting at the race patk? fitting for him and on a wednesday lol

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by RaTaTa View Post
                10000 times better then Kirkland .

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
                kirkland will never go life and death with andre berto
                Zaveck would've most likely beat Berto if not for the cut that stopped the fight. He certainly was giving as good as he was getting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I like both fighters, but Lara is way too technical for Zaveck.
                Zaveck would need someone like Hunter to give him some boxing smarts.
                As it is, he's just a puncher who roughs up crude boxers like himself.

Comment

Zaveck?? really?? and i'm supposed to believe that lara not only wants GGG but that he will give him a lot of troubles??

Comment

Lara probably won't stop Zaveck but he will pick him apart win every round

Comment

Wow fighting at the Amphitheater. Wonder how many tickets they're going to have to give away to make this already tiny arena look packed.
                      He's in his home town though. Where he always wanted to fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X