No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I Won 8 of 12 Rounds, I Expected To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
    I thought your ass was banned ? Don't mistake me for a Cotto fan boy, we've nothing in common you or I.

You keep ****ing on about GGG fan boys, I want GGG to fight competitive fights, if that means him having to go to 155 so he hasn't some form of advantage then so be it, all I am saying is I'm gonna laugh my ass off if GGG refuses and Canelo throws his belt through fear of having to face a guy his own size without having to drain him like Cotto did to Geale. I would love to see GGG vs any of the champs at 168, for me that is where the challenge lies, I don't see Canelo being competitive at 155 or 160 against him, the moment Canelo hasn't 14 plus pounds in his favour he's gonna be up against it, he hasn't the skillset to pull off the upset against legitimate champions at 160.

Long live the 155 king.

Telling you it's gonna be epic on the threads when Canelo pulls out of negotiations citing broken vagina.

Yeah, I think Dave Navarro is a douche and you being an apologetic beta male certainly leaves very little common ground. Go protest Capitalism somewhere you Rosie O'donnell groupie. #TheSeer

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      Because that's what roach said before the fight. Honestly people are coming up with random ass numbers trying to guess their weight.

"Canelo went up to 180 while Cotto actually came in at 150".
      If Canelo had to drop 25 pounds there's no way he would have had the speed or reflexes he did on Saturday night. He would have been a zombie. And after the weigh in, Cotto clearly said he was going to re-hydrate and eat. 5-6 pounds Cotto was a huge JWW and a big WW. Dude was weighing in 160+ for Corley at JWW but isn't breaking 160 as a MW? Fck outta here with that non sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        If Canelo had to drop 25 pounds there's no way he would have had the speed or reflexes he did on Saturday night. He would have been a zombie. And after the weigh in, Cotto clearly said he was going to re-hydrate and eat. 5-6 pounds Cotto was a huge JWW and a big WW. Dude was weighing in 160+ for Corley at JWW but isn't breaking 160 as a MW? Fck outta here with that non sense.
        UNLESS of course... He went to a BBQ at Erik Morlales house.

That peasant-beef is said to be... "tainted"

Canelo is a young dude at 25. If anyone can drop 25lbs and spring back...

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          Most of the punches he was missing was due to his own hesitation. He would not go right in, he kept trying to find a safe distance to land, but he was still too far away for him and too close to Canelo's slightly straighter counters. Alvarez is no defensive genius, but Cotto practically made him look like one.
          Canelo is not a defensive genius but he has a very good defense and skills like counterpuncher. Look, Cotto missed 500 punches. Lara and Trout vs Canelo decreased their % of punches landed.

Now, look the face of Cotto at the end of his fight vs Trout. Then, look the face of Canelo vs Trout.

Comment

• Cotto got out-boxed, out-slicked, out-everything. no way he won more than 3 rounds. Canelo was on his game. his best performance ever.

Comment

• cotto got cheated .plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                I sympathize with Cotto a little bit because the scorecards were too one sided I thought.

Canelo definitely won. Cotto had to work twice as hard as Canelo did just to stay in the fight- but you have to give him credit because he hung in there and never wilted.

Canelo was just too much, and Cotto never earned his respect with his punches. The kid is just too big and his power shots were dramatic compared to Cotto's. So I understand how it could be seen that way. I had Cotto losing by 3 rounds. His punches weren't as thudding or eye catching but had to give him credit for everything he was able to land.

He definitely didn't win the fight though, time to drop back down the scale.
                it doesnt matter would he feel better if the score cards were 7-5 or a majority decision ?
                would that change the outcome meaning he would be present at the post presser and give an interview for his fans ? he still got his ass whopped, go home scum bag get over it, cotto that is...

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyduke View Post
                  cotto got cheated .plain and simple.
                  His wife slept with another man? WHAT?!?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    I'm going to laugh when Canelo gets a voluntary and GGG fanboys like yourself will cry about it Shet is going to be priceless
                    You hope Canelo is allowed a voluntary ? Which weight do you hope his voluntary defence of the 160 title is at ?

Maybe he could face Rod Salka at 155, would that make you laugh. Canelo is a laughing stock, if he fights anyone other than GGG shyt is gonna be priceless alright.

Comment

• Your guy "blocked" a lot of those punches with his face. 8-4 Canelo. Quit your whining.

Comment

Working...
                      X