Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Canelo fight Golovkin next or another top 10 MW first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
    YDKSAB DUMBASS

there's no top at 155 only canelo, i'll probably read a headline tomorrow saying "Canelo moving to next weight class at 156" puto
    you so dumb you dont even know it.

Comment

I am a big fan of Canelo and GGG. The right thing for Canelo to do would be to fight GGG at 160 pounds in his very next fight which is supposed to be in May. If he doesn't want to do this he should vacated the WBC title which would then go to GGG. He could still fight whoever he wanted to and the purists would still recognize him as the lineal middleweight champion. I don't see any other right answer to your question. GGG has been the number 1 contender for the WBC middleweight title for years now. The time for stalling him off should be over and he shouldn't have to wait any more. Either fight him at the proper 160 pounds or hand him the WBC belt. That's my take on it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
        does anyone truly believe an andy lee fight or david lemeiux vs canelo fight would be competitive at all?
        Not one post said that so far. Neither would be competitive, Canelo knocks both of them out, theoretically, but we need to actually see that first. Canelo needs to confirm that he is indeed #2 at MW. We think he is right now, but we don't know for sure. Beating Cotto and Lee makes him legit #2. Right now he's Ring champ at 160 but that is not very concrete. It probably won't be competitive but he has to actually show it since it's his first weight class and he hasn't fought a true MW.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          And a shaky chin. Andy Lee was beaten pretty easily by Chavez Jr. And Vera upset him too.
          Canel doesn't have that size or power

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I am a big fan of Canelo and GGG. The right thing for Canelo to do would be to fight GGG at 160 pounds in his very next fight which is supposed to be in May. If he doesn't want to do this he should vacated the WBC title which would then go to GGG. He could still fight whoever he wanted to and the purists would still recognize him as the lineal middleweight champion. I don't see any other right answer to your question. GGG has been the number 1 contender for the WBC middleweight title for years now. The time for stalling him off should be over and he shouldn't have to wait any more. Either fight him at the proper 160 pounds or hand him the WBC belt. That's my take on it anyway.
            If he doesn't want to fight Golovkin next, which he may or may not, who knows, but it's understandable if he doesn't; he should come to an agreement with K2 and Golovkin to step aside for one fight and Team Golovkin should agree to be compensated for the further delay of the WBC title shot, and ask for a legally binding agreement that Canelo has to fight him in 2016. Sulaiman already said that the winner has to fight Golovkin or if not, they have to come to terms with GGG and need his[Golovkin's] permission to fight someone else. Golovkin should allow Canelo to fight a real MW and fight in September. The fight gets build in the meantime, with Canelo defending his title once, and fighting a real top 10 MW and Golovkin just goes and picks up another win.

About the weight, well people say they are the same size, so if they are the same size and Canelo can make 155 then Golovkin can too. But they can meet somewhere like 158 which would be easy for Canelo, and, since GGG is the same size as Canelo, it would be easy for him too.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
              you so dumb you dont even know it.
              160 doe, ****in' dumbo

Comment

drain games part 2 canelojay

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                  YDKSAB DUMBASS

there's no top at 155 only canelo, i'll probably read a headline tomorrow saying "Canelo moving to next weight class at 156" puto

LOL! Exactly my thoughts... then 157, 158, 159.

Comment

YDKSAB

Canelo have defeated the top at 155 Cotto,Lara,Angulo,Kirkland

160 will be no different, after canelo stops lil G his fans are gonna be saying lil G let himself get stopped to entice ward to come down and fight him lmfao.

LOL... Kirkland got sparked out by GOAT Ishida in 1'st round.

Comment

It doesnt matter to me honestly I see no one at 160 that can **** with Canelo, Canelo too slick for these brawlers.
                      LOL your sig.

Comment

Working...
                      X