Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: De La Hoya, Hopkins Embrace Holly Holm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see Holm in the bikini section of the ring magazine.

Comment

Comment

Not gonna lie, we got a chucklecause both me and wife thought it was Amy Schumer at first

Comment

I bet these fools didnt give her the time of day when she was the world boxing champ. They just wanna jump on her glory. Women boxers deserve much more. Support womens boxing guys

Comment

Not sure what was more awkward, some of the photos or trying to read the article that had a picture posted between every sentence.

Comment

You already know Canelo will be in the next cover, as he probably should be. But Oscars an opportunist he'll be sucking up to Holm in no time

Comment

Good for her making it obvious she didn't want to be there. Oscar is obviously a phony and it's getting embarrassing, he tries to be smarter and more savvy then he is and it shows. He put Rhonda on the cover of Ring just to zing Floyd and now he's trying to cover himself with photo ops.

Comment

Lousy Rouseys exposed as a fraud and KO'd

Oscar was kissing up to Lousy Rousey 2 weeks ago. Now Rousey has been KO'd and disgraced as a fraud Oscar could care less about the mean despicable vile Ronda. All America cheered for Holly HOlm to defeat the bad person Low Rousey. Ronda Rousey is finished as a fighter and will be in **** next living with 5 Armenians in a trailer soon. Rousey KO'd was a blessing for America.

Comment

Oscar is a snake.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
                      this absolutely disgusts me..
                      where were they before holm took ronda to school??
                      where did they put holly holm when ronda the judoka was on the ring magazine cover??
                      disgusting..
                      Exactly this^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X