No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: De La Hoya, Hopkins Embrace Holly Holm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: De La Hoya, Hopkins Embrace Holly Holm

Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay — Ronda Rousey was the UFC's unstoppable force until Holly Holm used the former champion's aggression against her to produce one of the sport's biggest upsets.

Rousey chased Holm around the ring at UFC 193 last Saturday - looking for the right hold and taking head shots along the way - until Holm saw an opening 59 seconds into the second round and snapped a kick to the head that immediately dropped her more fancied opponent to the canvas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this absolutely disgusts me..
    where were they before holm took ronda to school??
    where did they put holly holm when ronda the judoka was on the ring magazine cover??
    disgusting..

Comment

Oscar better put Holm on the cover next

Comment

I wonder what's going through Holm's mind, "Jesus this **** can't even hug, I'm sure as **** he can't **** either...."

Comment

Hopefully just a photo op. I really hope I don't see "De La Hoya wants to sign Holm" headlines this week.

Comment

How Awkward...Nobody looks comfortable in any of these fliks. They talked u Rowsey before the L & after...Why even bother w/ any of this?

Comment

Makes for an interesting topic of discussion but the reality is everyone is congratulating Holly Holm these days. What are they supposed to do? Diss her?

Comment

Dang, she would have stopped Manny & De La Hoya!

Face planted Manny like lil JMM did, then got down to fishnets with Oscar.

Comment

is it just me or even with just photos this seemed like an awkward meet and greet

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    Oscar better put Holm on the cover next
                    ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X