Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Outpoints Cotto, Claims Middleweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol cotto got whiped out, he is such a *****. you happy your puto ricans? with your champ and him fighting opponents who are hurt like margarito, martinez, or c level fighters like jennings, delvin.

hahahh suck it puto ricans lol hahahahhahahh

MEXICO OWNS P.R.

btw, cottos wifes **** were banging, i wanted to reach my hand in her dress and grab those fat ass *******.

COTTO WAS SCHOOLED TODAY BY A RED HAIRED GINGER HAHAAHHAHAH

Comment

• Canelo won clearly and the fight wasn't as close as I thought it would be. Official scores were too wide but it didn't matter because the right man won.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        Disappointed in Cotto refusing to give a interview after the fight. Sore loser.
        That was a punk ass move

Comment

• Meaning GGG's fan base is huge now because he just picked up Cotto's fan base.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            No he wouldnt, if youre training him then he'll never be elite
            i dont train him any more..he is in cuba right now..training with some hungry kids bro..show him all styles...ruling his gym btw...mexico is his next stop and if a get a eastern europen connect he is headed there next...he already had ppl investin him ...tbh drug dealers lol

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              i'll do the avy for sure,but gonna wait to see what hte odds will be if they fight, i won points tonight from the nelo fight to so i want to see how many i get in total whne they come
              Deal, hit me up PM when you decide with points

Avi bet for how long? 1 month?

Comment

• This fight was a robbery! This is why boxing can't establish itself. Atrocious!

Comment

• Going by some of the reaction, if Cotto just boxed the 11th like he did the 10th it was a draw? Idk his punches just didn't have enough effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger
                    I picked canelo you dummy......show me where I once picked cotto.....I know black people are thick...but your worse than than that lol
                    Reported for RACISM!

Comment

• From a true Cotto fan all I can say is congrats to Canelo and to his fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X