No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Returns, Outpoints Drian Francisco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    I was disappointed in the performance. While Rigo out classed him, it was a very uninspired performance. 75 punches landed overall is not going to have HBO screaming to get him back.

I wanted Rigo to go out and take him out like he took out Teon Kennedy. Instead I felt like he carried a fighter who had no business being in the same ring with him.
    I was fully expecting Rigo to go through that guy like a buzz saw. Ten fucking rounds with a sparring partner? GTFOH with that bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      The problem is that HBO is going to use this fight against him as a reason to not feature him on their cards.

I was very disappointed because I know he could have blown this dude out in like 2 rounds. He had a great opportunity to put a statement and wipe this dude out and he didn't do it. Now it's going to be the same thing all over again "HBO throwing up" etc.
      Rig. Is too god damn good, for his OWN good! No one can make $$$$$ off of him. Casuals, pro, gamblers. He'll meet el chocolatito 118? And Loma?? But that would be committing career suicide to fight Rig.

Comment

nearly fell asleep on multiple occasions

Comment

Oh snap Rigos most die hard fans are dissing him

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Rig. Is too god damn good, for his OWN good! No one can make $$$$$ off of him. Casuals, pro, gamblers. He'll meet el chocolatito 118? And Loma?? But that would be committing career suicide to fight Rig.
            That's why he *****ed out of a fight Loma

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              I was fully expecting Rigo to go through that guy like a buzz saw. Ten fucking rounds with a sparring partner? GTFOH with that bullshit.
              He hits too hard for anyone to want to come in. And doesn't' attack enough... He's basically FK'd!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                Showed some rust in there hopefully not the age. But he did his classic pitch a shutout thing he always does. Unless you put someone good enough in there with him to bring the animal out of him he doesn't give a **** what you want or think not 2 ****s all he cares about is winning with the minimal effort and damage possible.
                Sorry, bro, I'm done with Rigo. He doesn't care. Why should we? Fuck him.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                  That's why he *****ed out of a fight Loma
                  How soo dip sht???

Comment

He hits too hard for anyone to want to come in. And doesn't' attack enough... He's basically FK'd!!!!
                    Bro, I've been watching this guy since before his first gold medal. I've defended his ass over and over o these boards. I'm done. He's a disgrace.

Comment

How soo dip sht???
                      Haha by calling out Loma and than Loma called his bluff and Rigo *****ed out

Comment

Working...
                      X