No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Returns, Outpoints Drian Francisco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Rigo needs to 1- stay active which I think he will now. And 2 - fight the right opponent who isn't scared of losing. His style won't change he's too old for that. But hope he faces a live body next
    Fight the right opponent?
    He had the perfect opponent in front of him. The perfect guy to make him look good. Yet this guy was content to land 7 mother f**** punches per round. GTF out of here with that!

Comment

Showed some rust in there hopefully not the age. But he did his classic pitch a shutout thing he always does. Unless you put someone good enough in there with him to bring the animal out of him he doesn't give a **** what you want or think not 2 ****s all he cares about is winning with the minimal effort and damage possible.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
        Showed some rust in there hopefully not the age. But he did his classic pitch a shutout thing he always does. Unless you put someone good enough in there with him to bring the animal out of him he doesn't give a **** what you want or think not 2 ****s all he cares about is winning with the minimal effort and damage possible.
        Well he should care because if no one wants to pay to see him fight then he's ***ed as far as getting the big fights and big money he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Well he should care because if no one wants to pay to see him fight then he's ***ed as far as getting the big fights and big money he wants.
          Well he got that 10 million deal supposedly, so now you will probably get even more of fk it im winning. All I can hope is Roc Nation puts him in with guys who will require more than the minimal effort to beat.

I honestly think my heart rate was higher than his tonight during that fight since I was opening beers. He looked sleepy some could be rust but damn that's a huge difference from the guy who disfigured that 145 pound 6ft tall sushi vendor a year ago.

Comment

Rigo is freaking boring, he landed 76 punches in 10 ****ing rounds, lmao at people saying he's as exciting as Loma, Loma lands almost 400 punches in 10 rounds. Honestly I don't even want to see that fight anymore that **** would boring as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
              Rigo is freaking boring, he landed 76 punches in 10 ****ing rounds, lmao at people saying he's as exciting as Loma, Loma lands almost 400 punches in 10 rounds. Honestly I don't even want to see that fight anymore that **** would boring as ****.
              Who the fk says that his mom his manager? Lol They smoking crack. All that can be said about the plague is he doesn't loose simple he would beat Lomachenko in the snooze fest of the century if thats what it took.

His creed is to win period.

Comment

even when drian is engaging, rigo's just happy evading them and not countering

Comment

i fux with rigo but dude is boring as f(ck tho

Comment

Rigo zapped all the energy in the room where I was showing the fight. This dude has skills but can really stink up the place.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                      Who the fk says that his mom his manager? Lol They smoking crack. All that can be said about the plague is he doesn't loose simple he would beat Lomachenko in the snooze fest of the century if thats what it took.

His creed is to win period.
                      I think it was Tha boxing voice how they were saying Loma and Rigo fight the same and Loma gets all the praise whilst Rigo gets put down and they tried bringing race into it

Comment

Working...
                      X