Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm OK if I never see Rigo again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is the timing of rigo's malfunction. This event is supposed to help him garner some great exposure to the public, he is supposed to show that he is worth watching for, that he is a must watch; he is supposed to turn around his public image of being a super boring to casuals; who's only concern is to not get beat and thus will not practice modern sweet science of "hit, not get hit and be in position to hit again". What he is doing is just hit and don't get hit. that's it. And that's fucckking boring to the casuals, they don't understand that thing and certainly it don't entertain them one bit.

Comment

Yeah, my parents who are casuals said he was extremely boring. I explained he's a good fighter but very boring. They knew he was the much better fighter but just didn't want to step on the gas. Oh well he is what he is, just hope him and his fans stop crying why no one likes him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
        Look at this trash....

it took more than 5 years before you posted something i agree with

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Professional fighters fight for the fans entertainment. If the fans are not entertained, the fighter needs to find a new line of work. The fans are paying customers who do not owe anyone a living.
          Someone point this out to Rigo.

Comment

He's still more exciting than Floyd is.

Comment

I think he's the best technical fihter in boxing, I've said that since he went pro. Ive defended him, and often said, his opponents are too scared which is why the fights are boring.

But after all that, you can't defend how little he gives a crap about entertaining fans. he doesn't deserve to ever be televised ever again. I wanted rigo vs loma, but rigo pretty much destroyed that fight last night.

All these fighters who think it's acceptable to bore the fans, as long as they win, none of them deserve tv time.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                I think he's the best technical fihter in boxing, I've said that since he went pro. Ive defended him, and often said, his opponents are too scared which is why the fights are boring.

But after all that, you can't defend how little he gives a crap about entertaining fans. he doesn't deserve to ever be televised ever again. I wanted rigo vs loma, but rigo pretty much destroyed that fight last night.

All these fighters who think it's acceptable to bore the fans, as long as they win, none of them deserve tv time.
                We see 100% eye-to-eye. I could have written this.

Comment

Definitely boring style like Mayweather, Ward, W. Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Lederman was right. Rigo doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as warriors like Gavilán and Napoles. The guy doesn't even try. It's pathetic.
                    Rigo is the techically sound boxer in the game.

Why do you think he refuses to entertain on american soil? Watch his fight with the dangerous huge giant japanese guy who is twice lomachenko size, he went after that japanese, but a small weak tailormade guy like Francisco he refuses to let hus hands go? Why take chances on a dangerous foe but fight scary on a weak foe? Also if he can fight that 145 pound japa why cant he fight lomachenko at 126. Rigo has fought bigger guys than lomachenko, marroquin, donaire, and the japanese dude.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Rigo is the techically sound boxer in the game.

Why do you think he refuses to entertain on american soil? Watch his fight with the dangerous huge giant japanese guy who is twice lomachenko size, he went after that japanese, but a small weak tailormade guy like Francisco he refuses to let hus hands go? Why take chances on a dangerous foe but fight scary on a weak foe? Also if he can fight that 145 pound japa why cant he fight lomachenko at 126. Rigo has fought bigger guys than lomachenko, marroquin, donaire, and the japanese dude.
                      I don't know what's up with that dude. I don't care. It's always something with him. It's not my job to figure him out. It's his job to fight, whichever way he chooses to -- box, brawl, whatever. What he did this past Saturday was indescribably bad. He doesn't deserve to fight professionally ever again. Fuck him.

Comment

Working...
                      X