Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

andres ward opens up on various topics including racism in boxing,kovalev,GGG being🐓

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    Ward is jelly. Why can't he just be happy for his fellow boxer. Both guys have good resumes.
    Yeah change the subject to hide the fact that you have your own agenda about this. Their resumes are not equal. Period.

Some of the comments in here are exactly what Ward was talking about so obviously he was telling the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Well since you aren't Black, your opinion means squat since you can't even speak for yourself let alone a group.
      I can go outside and ask 20 black ppl who are they a bigger fan of, Broner would get more votes than Ward. Floyd would get more votes than Mosley. Imo, it's because they prefer the non soft spoken fighter. If u disagree, oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        I can go outside and ask 20 black ppl who are they a bigger fan of, Broner would get more votes than Ward. Floyd would get more votes than Mosley. Imo, it's because they prefer the non soft spoken fighter. If u disagree, oh well.
        Great, videotape and let us know the results.

As it stands, you aren't Black and your opinion means squat. You don't speak for any. If you don't like facts, oh well.

Comment

Great, videotape and let us know the results.

As it stands, you aren't Black and your opinion means squat. You don't speak for any. If you don't like facts, oh well.
          I'm not trying to speak for black ppl. I'm around them on an every day basis. Talk sports with them all day, every day. Lol you're just mad for whatever reason.
          Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 11-22-2015, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Wards last opponent couldn't even get sanctioned to fight in Nevada.

WTF is this dude even complaining about? Victim mentality, I wonder where he gets it from...

Comment

I'm not trying to speak for black ppl. I'm around on an every day basis. Talk sports with them all day, every day. Lol you're just mad for whatever reason.
              Great. Glad we established that. So since you're not Black and can't speak for them, you're opinion on what they think (lol) means squat. Just facts, my friend. Not mad at all -- just being matter of fact.

Comment

Great. Glad we established that. So since you're not Black and can't speak for them, you're opinion on what they think (lol) means squat. Just facts, my friend. Not mad at all -- just being matter of fact.
                Lol yeah, you're mad. And I think I know exactly why too. I'm not gonna say nothing though. Now I see why this is rubbing u the wrong way.

Comment

Lol yeah, you're mad. And I think I know exactly why too. I'm not gonna say nothing though. Now I see why this is rubbing u the wrong way.
                  I'm not mad, are you? I can see why you want to switch the conversation to whether or not I'm mad though. Better that than to pretend to speak for a group of people and then be forced to backtrack.

Comment

I'm not trying to speak for black ppl. I'm around on an every day basis. Talk sports with them all day, every day. Lol you're just mad for whatever reason.
                    Black people expect the rest of us to listen to them wine and complain about racism 24/7, but don't you dare ever have opinion on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU5ZP3fsxtk&sns=em

Comment

I'm not mad, are you? I can see why you want to switch the conversation to whether or not I'm mad though. Better that than to pretend to speak for a group of people and then be forced to backtrack.
                      I don't wanna switch anything. It is what it is. I'm not gonna keep on saying the same thing over and over. Black ppl tend to like certain type of fighters. That's my opinion. It means nothing to u. All that is fine and dandy. Lol you though, you're mad and I now know why.

Comment

Working...
                      X