Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does GGG fare vs this young hungry lion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin is much more skilled.. It will be a good fight due to ramirez's size but over the long haul, golovkin's skill level will be the difference..

Hbo and arum are looking to slide Ramirez into chavez jr's old spot

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Size can only take you so far
      thats not what SHE said

Comment

GGG outboxes him. But there's no money in that fight.

Comment

I just watched this young hungry lion fight and I was not impressed. GGG would knock this guy out like taking candy from a baby in my opinion. As soon as he fights the winner of Abraham vs Murray he will lose his 0 in my opinion. He might beat the Dirrell brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Will it be at 164? Or is that requirement only used for fighters that don't suck?
            The 164 requirement is only for SMW's who can't draw flies but still expect 50% of the purse.

Comment

From what I've seen of Zurdo, far from impressive. I don't see anything he does posing a threat to Golovkin! (Assuming GGG is close to the fighter he is at MW at SMW)

Side bar.. Can we, for the love of god stop calling fighters "Young Lions" **** me it's the most pretensiously cvntish thing in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseburger View Post
                No that is for fighters with overblown egos who have relied on affirmative action from Ken Hershman to get where they are, not through skill. Paid refs and home town advantage while not being able sell tickets.
                Lmao, ether!

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseburger View Post
                  Golovkin is a midget vs Ramirez. 5.5 inch shorter arms, 4 inch shorter height, 10 lbs smaller and 9.5 years older. Zurdo should be a massive favorite on size alone.
                  You never heard what Floyd Sr said ? It's skills that win not size.

Comment

Working...
                  X