No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: To Beat Holm, Rousey Needs To Learn Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    98% of posters on boxingscene are haters of some sort. I may be short on my percentage.
    Absolutely

That's the game babe

Case in point Holly Holm's body does not look natural

Comment

Roach trying to get some more moola lol, Roach is a funny dude but you gotta respect his hustle he sees the dollars signs.

He is correct though, Ronda needs to learn how to box, that girl Raquel Pennignton nearly out boxed Holm, Pennington is a boxer mma fighter type but she clearly knows more boxing than Ronda. Ronda fights like Brandon Rios or Margarito.

Comment

Ronda's main trainer is a boxing trainer. Years ago I remember him saying that, even then, she could beat world championship level girls. I think she'll end up at Wild Card... everyone else does eventually.

Comment

Boxing won't help the so called Mayweather Killer, Holm is the real deal.

Comment

She definitely could use work on her stand up game, but she doesn't need to stand with Holly to beat her. She just needs to do what she does best, get her to the ground and submit her. She tried to prove a point by trying to outbox a world class boxer and it didn't work.

Comment

actually her trainer has trained boxers like Vic Darchinyan. i mean its not something she can just pick up on a holly holm level

Comment

Now this moron is an MMA expert?

Comment

Dont need to be an expert to know MMA is a lame sport !

Comment

Rousey doesn't have to learn boxing -- she only has to stay in the distance and concentrate on her judo/wrestling game. Not that difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Evidently she has to fire her trainer...according to him she's already at pro boxing level.
                      Exactly, her boxing is not even amateur level.

I'd say she is maybe a club level boxer at best.

The other thing is her physique, she looks tubby without Photoshop, really not athletic at all.

Without her judo she would not even be competitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X