No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From Las Vegas: Caballero Heavy, Vacates Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    Valid points, more than one way to be great and a true boxing fan appreciates them all. Just remember this: every fight fan, including GGG fans expects Cotto vs Canelo to be a great fight. It just has nothing to do with MW championship of any kind: they are fighting for money, bragging rights and for that old PR MX rivalry - in the Canelo weight division. There would be much more respect and much less hate if they just said so in the first place. - My guess is Cotto by a close decision, Canelo will look flat footed and heŽll gas out after 8 rds.
    I appreciate all boxers IMO any person willing to lace em up and get in the ring and do what they do for any amount of rounds deserves respect. That doesn't mean I have to like them. I'm a nationalist never pretending not to be bias but once in awhile a foreign fighter comes along that is so special and the boxing fan in me kicks in like with Pac I was a fan of his from early on when he fought in the lower classes and wore the silly colored hair do. Pac earned his popularity the hard way in boxing by fighting the best and as soon as people took notice of him, not demanding it. I got Cotto by decision in a hard fought fight.

Comment

Working...
    X