Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From Las Vegas: Caballero Heavy, Vacates Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of pet peeves is a fighter not making weight. Like dude you're a professional, they pay you to make weight and fight.

Comment

What a disgrace by these 2 frauds on the MW Belt...1 of the greatest dividlsions in history...@ the announced wrights Fulmer, Tiger & Giardello , as well as Carter, would have ripped both these frauds a new one...

Comment

Warrr cotto **** the wbc real boxing fans enjoy the fight tomorrow it will be epic pr v.s mx best rivalry in boxing

Comment

Guerra canelo!

War canelo!

Viva mexico!

Comment

Disappointed in Caballero. No clue what happened maybe it's the long layoff. But it's clear he knew he was over and gonna get stripped so he didn't even try today on the scales.

Comment

Caballero was very lucky receiving a gift decision which allowed him to win the vacant belt a year ago. As a matter of fact, many in the media believe Stuart Hall was the real victor of that fight. Then after 13 months of keeping that belt hostage, Caballero finally showed to fight but he was not able to get under the weight division limit and furthermore he got more than one division over weight (almost 6 pounds which is unforgivable). Haskins could have opted easily for fight cancellation but it is commendable that he wants to win that title in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze813 View Post
                One of pet peeves is a fighter not making weight. Like dude you're a professional, they pay you to make weight and fight.
                Right! Then the next worst things comes...Catchweights!!

Comment

Originally posted by cabalas View Post
                  Caballero was very lucky receiving a gift decision which allowed him to win the vacant belt a year ago. As a matter of fact, many in the media believe Stuart Hall was the real victor of that fight. Then after 13 months of keeping that belt hostage, Caballero finally showed to fight but he was not able to get under the weight division limit and furthermore he got more than one division over weight (almost 6 pounds which is unforgivable). Haskins could have opted easily for fight cancellation but it is commendable that he wants to win that title in the ring.
                  The fight is cancelled though

Comment

The whole weight thing Caballero is stupid, but heck Canelo will come in way bigger 2

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                    Cotto won't fight GGG, Canelo eventually will.
                    Eventually, as in Ill wait two to three years and hope GGG slows the **** down because he ****ing eat my face for breakfast and **** my frown back out by lunch. That type of eventually.

The same kind of eventually De La Hoya blasted Mayweather for doing.

The only good thing about him vacating that belt are:

1. We can finally get the CW divas away from the titles (although they'll pretend they both won MW championships--all without fighting a MW, at 160 weird).

2. Boxing fans, whether they admit it or not, will know that whole Mexican bravado **** by De La Hoya and Canelo is a BS marketing scheme. Champions don't hand over titles out of fear--and Canelo just said he always wanted to be MW champ. Wanted to be MW champ, he just didn't want to face a MW champ to get it.

3. The true best MW on planet will be one belt away from doing what few have done before, Unified all four Alphabet titles.

The shine of Canelo's Cotto win will fade after the 15 days are up. As is noted below.

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                    If he wins, he has 15 days after Saturday to decide.
                    Right!

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Dude your sig..ROTFL...You just made my Friday.
                    I'm glad I could help. I get a kick out of it too. Mainly because it's true.
                    Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 11-20-2015, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Progrssive_Jedi; your sig is GOLD!!

Comment

Working...
                      X