Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wants Cotto To Call Out Mayweather Afterwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes Roach shouldnt be talking about any other fight right now other then Canelo. Not good!

Comment

But.......

Comment

Roach wants a victory over Floyd for himself, not his fighters. That's why he's always calling out Floyd on behalf of his fighters.

You know why? because Roach always claims Mayweather really trains himself, not his dad or Roger. So every time Mayweather gets a win over him, he's not only beating his fighter, but he's also beating Roach as a tactician if that's what Roach really believes.

I'm sure Roach doesn't feel defeated by Mayweather like he's a better trainer than him or anything, of course that's not true but i do think he wants/needs to win some kind of tactical battle with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
          Roach must not be feeling so confident about his fighter about now, talking way to much, he knows it Cottos retirement party tomorrow😀
          Typical mexican hater talking about retirement.... Even worst is you have profile picture of a MEXICAN that was recently RETIRED BY TIM BRADLEY LOLOLOL

Brandon "Pepto-Bismol" Rios

GTFO

#WARCOTTOOOOOOOO

Comment

If Cotto beats Canelo, this could end up being viable.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              the same here also. floyd would stop cotto around round 6 but the belt won't be on the line so its a waste of time.
              Yep I agree, yall are the SAME !!!

Same Old S***

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Man If Cotto loses tonight this will look bad, the overconfidence is crazy from this old guy.

Comment

Mayweather has beaten all the great horses in Roach's stable - Dela Hoya, Cotto, Pacquiao. Roach has nothing to show Mayweather.

Comment

I'm sure De La Hoya wants Canelo to call out Mayweather afterwards too.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      Roach wants a victory over Floyd for himself, not his fighters. That's why he's always calling out Floyd on behalf of his fighters.

You know why? because Roach always claims Mayweather really trains himself, not his dad or Roger. So every time Mayweather gets a win over him, he's not only beating his fighter, but he's also beating Roach as a tactician if that's what Roach really believes.

I'm sure Roach doesn't feel defeated by Mayweather like he's a better trainer than him or anything, of course that's not true but i do think he wants/needs to win some kind of tactical battle with Floyd.

Yep he just wants one win over him

Comment

Working...
                      X