No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Cotto Questioning Rule That Made Him Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
    The step aside is between Rocnation and K2, dummy!
    Cotto agreed to pay it so he could pretend he is MW champ vs Canelo.

He had no problem paying the sanctioning fee for Martinez and Geale.
    He's out of options now and will have to fight GGG next if he beats Canelo.
    That's why he doesn't want the belt now.
    He still owes that $800k.

Try reading the article next time.
    Link please.

Comment

Lol, confidentiality agreement

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
        Link please.
        Dude its noted in this very article by none other than Cotto him self. "Im not paying $1.1mil"

$800k+$300k=???

ducking fee + sanctioning fee=$1.1mil
        Last edited by wlliam; 11-20-2015, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Erazo View Post
          Correction: It has turned him into the biggest coward according to you; fine, you're entitled to your own opinion. But, the facts are the facts. To me your opinion is laughable by the way.
          Nah, he's viewed as a huge coward to many of us other fans as well. All Cotto needed to do was STFU and go down to 154 where he belongs. He brought this upon himself.

Comment

I know of few boxing fans that like Cotto anymore. He has been a ***** for a long time.

Who says I can buy my own belts and be champ of my house.

Lol! Really. You were never a four division champ. It's all bs.

Comment

Originally posted by nielon View Post
              Sounds like all bull**** to me.... "NON-PROFIT" organization??? then can you explain if all the %3 fees you have been collecting FOR 53 YEARS HAVE NOT ENRICHED THE SULAIMAN FAMILY, and goes to any charity or where does it goes???

Mauricio is full of ****!!! ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, ITS HIS JOB TO SAY OTHERWISE!!!!!
              Non-profit organisations, especially global, non-charitable organisations face quite a strict regulatory environment. The money paid to the WBC goes into the WBC coffers and no where else. While I'm sure the executives of the WBC pay themselves quite handsomely they'd struggle to skim money off the top without being caught.

Of course Jose Sulaiman was shifty as all f**k..

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                Cotto had no problem paying sanctioning fees until he has to fight Golovkin next. Funny how that works out lol
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                This.

Comment

Moron, Cotto was NOT the WBA,IBF,WBO nor was he a mandatory to the Middleweight champion (Martinez) or was he? That is what Cotto is questioning. How a champion of another organisation was manoeuvred into an interim shot.

Comment

and that somehow makes his point any less? it actually proves his point

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      I know of few boxing fans that like Cotto anymore. He has been a ***** for a long time.

Who says I can buy my own belts and be champ of my house.

Lol! Really. You were never a four division champ. It's all bs.
                      actually im shocked people are not with him on the belt thing he is saying what we have all been saying for years but because ggg is involved people go against their own beliefs for whatever reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X