No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Cotto Questioning Rule That Made Him Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Damn, Cotto has basically ruined his career. He is the fighter most related now to the word coward.
    Cotto has ruined his career? Explain that

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Erazo View Post
      Cotto has ruined his career? Explain that
      Yeah, Cotto has ruined his own legacy. His ducking of Golovkin and all he has done to avoid the fight have turned him into the biggest coward in boxing, even a bigger coward than floyd. It's crazy how things change.

Comment

Yeah, Cotto has ruined his own legacy. His ducking of Golovkin and all he has done to avoid the fight have turned him into the biggest coward in boxing, even a bigger coward than floyd. It's crazy how things change.
        Correction: It has turned him into the biggest coward according to you; fine, you're entitled to your own opinion. But, the facts are the facts. To me your opinion is laughable by the way.

Comment

Cotto is such a liar, and everyone knows it

The man didn't want to have to fight GGG.

Fear is the reason he did this. Won't matter she Canelo bests his ass anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            So you are ok with them breaking their own rules went they see fit to suit them?

Where you upset when they did the same thing to let Cotto gain another division title?

Doubt it!

Comment

Cotto should pay the step-aside fees if he had agreed to. He should not try to stiff another boxer, period. He's making enough money.

As far as the WBC goes, he should at least send them that $125k check, belt or not. He had used the belt to good effect: getting the lion's share of the purse and other advantages.

Man up, Cotto. Karma can be a *****!

War Canelo!

Comment

Damn, Cotto has basically ruined his career. He is the fighter most related now to the word coward.

Comment

Cotto's been a diva in recent years... and that's ridiculous. 300K sanctioning fee? That's cheap for a mega fight. Plus didn't he already agree to the 800K for GGG? Hey diva, fight GGG then you won't haveta pay him anything. You won't know what planet you live on after the fight, but hey, your family will still have alotta money to tuck you away in some cheap nursing facility while they go blow money like there's no tomorrow. Sorry, the guy was a good fighter til he got swollen dome syndrome. I'll have no pity for him when all this crapola comes back to bite him where he sits.

Comment

My biggest gripe about this: there Cotto goes screwing up the MW lineage...$mh. In this day and age it can be yrs before lineage is restored. Not only that but paying GGG $800K in "Duck fees" also!? Im not gonna complain about Cotto dropn the title but the timing?...just gotta smh

Comment

Originally posted by saint laurent
                      If you don't care about sanctioning bodies, nobody is forcing you to read or post about them.

You are the one that questioned my literacy when clearly you are the one struggling in that department.

You accuse the WBC of being a criminal organization, but they aren't breaking any laws. They're following their rules, which clearly state they can make up the rules as they go along. Nobody is forced to do business with the WBC.

What is it that I need to wake up about? I'm a licensed boxing promoter and very aware of how the WBC operates. What is it that you think you're telling me that I'm not aware of?
                      Funniest Fhucking post^^^^^. "I'm a licensed boxing promoter, who spends time arguing with people on a boxing forum." To me, that would mean you're not very good at your job, and that person is perfectly justified to be questioning your knowledge. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X