No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Rigondeaux Talks Lomachenko, Chocolatito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Neither is a draw and Loma is the top rank fighter Rigo asking Top rank for the cash but he will not get paid more then the top rank fighter. Rigo is not for the fans, he about money. I bet Loma doesn't even get 1.5, maybe Loma 1 and Rigo 750. Thats fair for both who are no draws.
    if u think rigo is goin to go u in weight o get less money from a guy wit h5 fights you are out of it..and loma is top 5 one of my faves, but bob knows rigo is going to hard ball him so get ready for it..i woudlnt be for the fans either..were they for him? i'd get paid bc he's not guaranteed fights..

Comment

Dam it sucks that Rigo is so old and getting up there in the age that he might be beat by a young hungry lion without really getting any megafight/dream fights that us fans ask for. One thing is for sure he spoke nothing but the truth in this video.

-Ward 2 years without fighting is still champ
      -Mayweather doesn't defend at 154 belt in 2 years but still is champ.

Rigo can't find a fight in a year or no mandatorys want to fights him and their strip him?? Boxing is a just a mess right now, it's just a money grab at this point. Fighters like Cotto and Rigo are convincing other older fighters that have paid their dues to tell this organization to **** off.

"Que me pagen $500k para peliar muertos" line is classic. In English "let them pay me $500k to fight deadbeats" lol

Comment

Working...
      X