No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Rigondeaux Talks Lomachenko, Chocolatito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    He thinks people need to come see him at his weight lol ; you cant even get a fight in your own class.
    purse bids while he is the challenger will change all of that

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      How much should he get paid? He said $1.5 mil is too little, are you kidding me?
      that is quote with no video..so today i dont trust it..when i see the video i will think he is a liar..and i think his ppl will convince him that 1.5 is a great number for him and the fact is he should be paid highter than..lomo he is the one fightin the bigger fighter and he has the better resume and neither are a draw, but lomo has yet to even main event

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
        that is quote with no video..so today i dont trust it..when i see the video i will think he is a liar..and i think his ppl will convince him that 1.5 is a great number for him and the fact is he should be paid highter than..lomo he is the one fightin the bigger fighter and he has the better resume and neither are a draw, but lomo has yet to even main event
        Neither is a draw and Loma is the top rank fighter Rigo asking Top rank for the cash but he will not get paid more then the top rank fighter. Rigo is not for the fans, he about money. I bet Loma doesn't even get 1.5, maybe Loma 1 and Rigo 750. Thats fair for both who are no draws.

Comment

Rigo is just pricing himself out he doesn't want to fight Loma

Comment

How much should he get paid? He said $1.5 mil is too little, are you kidding me?
            I don't know where you heard him saying 1.5 mil was too little, even the tranlater did a good job translating...When asked how much he would fight for he responded he can't put a price on it....He also said they offered him 500 tho but that's what he gets paid to fight unknown boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
              I don't know where you heard him saying 1.5 mil was too little, even the tranlater did a good job translating...When asked how much he would fight for he responded he can't put a price on it....He also said they offered him 500 tho but that's what he gets paid to fight unknown boxers.
              Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Well this fight is dead.

I think this guy is pretty credible

Comment

"100 faggs They don't make mandatory fight me instead they strip me when theres 100 mares out there who don't want to face the horse"

His trashtalking is poetic . So after all what they offered him was 500k for Lomachenko at 126? I thought Loma was a bigger deal. He got paid 1.2 mil for Donaire he probably doesn't get Lomachenko isn't as big of a deal yet, even though they keep trying to tell us he is

. Donaire was a Rockstar, but Lomachenko is a Rockstar in training.

RIgondeaux be like

"500 mil me dan por cualquier muerto"
                Last edited by DannYankee; 11-20-2015, 12:27 AM.

Comment

"500 mil dolares me dan por cualquier muerto"

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                    so he shoudl take pay cuts bc they screwed him and dont like that he was great? u need to really think before you speak..rule number 1 of business...dont eat with who took from you..and never become someones slave...he owes hbo nothing..nor does he owe top rank a penny..they let him go when they could have had the best fighter in the world
                    I don't need to re-evaluate my argument, since the state of his career speaks for itself. If you really think, his condition has improved since leaving Top Rank, then I think you've missed the point. Several people have indicated that some in his inner circle are giving him very bad career advise. And from the looks of things, I can't disagree with this notion. Please indicate when Rigondeaux's last relevant fight was...

Comment

im sure roc nation will let him know that god money..i doubt he understands that at this point..his career has been bad bc he doesnt understan us currency nor did he trust the ppl helping him..if roc nation gets his trust then he will accept wat they tell him

or he could be playing everybody lol...but when hbo mentions your name 20 times during a fight..hey i'd mak them pay me too..especially after they ruined my career

Comment

Working...
                      X