Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant nobyd read that sh(t

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

you're guzzling too much of that lil'g cum...

WBC sanctioned that fight on their own.... ggg wasn't even interim champ
      No Rubio was. I was referring to the fact Golovkin had been chasing Martinez when Cotto jumped in, won the fight, then paraded around as the MW champion without meeting his responsibilities.

Comment

Another solid courtroom fight

Comment

Seems like a thing GGG/K2 has to do. Can't let cats f#ckboy you out of $800k for f#cks sake. I'm surprised Cotto hasn't handled this already & I gotta assume he will within a week or two after his fight. Shoulda just called them up & told them he'd handle to avoid these stupid ass headlines to further make Cotto look like a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

The agreement was signed Cotto and Golovkin.
            http://m.espn.go.com/deportes/nota?s...op&cc=3888&wjb

This is what Cotto gets for taking the Martinez fight away from Golovkin. Cotto was all to happy to pretend to be the MW champion.

The little dog stole food from the big dog, it will pay one way or the other.
            I f Cotto signed with Golovkin, then he has nowhere to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Seems like a thing GGG/K2 has to do. Can't let cats f#ckboy you out of $800k for f#cks sake. I'm surprised Cotto hasn't handled this already & I gotta assume he will within a week or two after his fight. Shoulda just called them up & told them he'd handle to avoid these stupid ass headlines to further make Cotto look like a dumbass.
              Cotto's guaranteed $15-17mill for this fight, I don't think he's sweating either way. If his lawyers say he has to pay, he will w/o a blink.

Comment

In this case he is absolutely within his right, he obviously read my comment from a few days ago when it happened

If Cotto vacated ASAP and didn't do all the promotion for this fight and so on then absolutely its fine no problem but the sly little SOB vacated the last possible minute that's the problem with this, this is a legitimate case.

Comment

Cotto is a smart fellow doe.

Cotto saved $1.4M doe.

Nobody dictates what Cotto does doe.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleStandar View Post
                    Semms like litle g only cares about money after all
                    You'd just let someone worm out of paying you $800k? However you feel about GGG, Cotto, Canelo, Ward or Ricardo f#cking Williams ain't got **** to do with this.

Dude A is trying to hoodwink Dude B outta money. Thats the bottom line.

Comment

Move up to 168 already and stop playing with the fans. OLD man gone be 40yrs old still at 160 looking for a big fight. If you know you can't get big fights at 160 move up and face bigger challenges DUH it's actually a no brainer. If I go to Walmart and they tell me they don't sell vitamins anymore I'm not going to keep walking around the store looking for vitamins.

Comment

Working...
                      X