Collapse
No announcement yet.

Espn: Golovkin To Sue Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The public has had knowledge of step-aside money plenty of times, most notably when Lewis accepted $4m from Tyson.

Comment

• Hilarious how much hate GGG inspires. The guy has done nothing wrong in this situation.

Hope he/K2 sues and i hope Cotto has to pay him. Not because i hate Cotto, but because, objectively speaking, he is in the wrong.

Comment

• WAR GGG

WAR Golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          The public has had knowledge of step-aside money plenty of times, most notably when Lewis accepted $4m from Tyson.
          Yes its a big example, but these recent examples seem almost systematic within the WBC, now that the WBC were trying to enforce the payment. Especially as they may now be uncovered in court, if GGG decides to sue, it makes you wonder if step-aside payments are even legal (on the WBC's behalf). I can't think of examples in any other sports where this happens

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
            Yes its a big example, but these recent examples seem almost systematic within the WBC, now that the WBC were trying to enforce the payment. Especially as they may now be uncovered in court, if GGG decides to sue, it makes you wonder if step-aside payments are even legal (on the WBC's behalf). I can't think of examples in any other sports where this happens
            I doubt we'll ever know what happens anyway if it goes to court. I'm sure Cotto's not losing any sleep over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Yeah GGG fans are fools. Its all about money
              Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              exposed as what?

With all the "GGG has a dream to unify all the titles" crap im saying that it was never about the title and that its always been about the money.
              Exposed as very emotional and unreasonable fans.

GGG could already be WBC champion but allowed Cotto to make a optional defense.

Cotto has to pay and GGG still gets his title shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                WAR GGG

WAR Golovkin
                Wait you support GGG and Golovkin?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  I doubt we'll ever know what happens anyway if it goes to court. I'm sure Cotto's not losing any sleep over it.
                  Bearing in mind how much Cotto loves money, I doubt he's keen on paying 800k to fight for a belt he no longer has

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post

Well we don't know that for certain do we, that he'd go up to 168. I'd bet my money on it, but it's just an opinion. You've used an example that others have used inversely to try justify some lame point, that GGG NEEDS to move up. Surely that's making you as bad as they are for using that logic... a logic you only went and condemned in a prior post regarding 'speculation and opinions'. I usually respect your posts, but come on man..
                    same here... difference being that those ggg fans clamor of being the best mw ever & that because hagler didn't move up that why should ggg move up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Bearing in mind how much Cotto loves money, I doubt he's keen on paying 800k to fight for a belt he no longer has
                      We all love money. I'm sure he won't be happy if he has to pay. And I doubt he's losing any sleep over the issue. Can't say the same for some posters on here though.

Comment

Working...
                      X