No announcement yet.

is Rigondeaux the best trash talker in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Absolutely he should. GGG should move up to 168 soon because 160 is dead. The only decent fighters around there don't want to fight him.

I'd like to see that fight.

Also 122 and 126 is 4 pounds difference, im sure they could come to an agreement.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Rigo vs Loma but Rigo got unfinished business at 122 with Frampton,Quigg & loma has unfinished business at 126 with Oscar Valdez, Leo Santa Cruz

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      No, getting angry does not equate to good trash talk. Tyson Fury is the current king. He doesn't get caught up in it. He doesn't even believe most of what he says. But, he gets a lot of people stirred up and that's what makes him the best.
      Tyson Fury is definitely a very controversial trash talker. James DeGale is up there as well. Chri Eubank Jr I think we will be hearing more of him as he keeps stepping up and getting more confidence. Lara does some trash talking in Spanish as well, his manager takes care of his English trash talking. Keith Thurman, and Broner.

Amir Khan is the worse.

Comment

Rigondeaux talks?

Comment

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
          Fury is #3 in my p4p behind Mayorga & Rigo
          1. Prince Patel 2. #livingperfection 3. #Sexyboy 4.#Asianstud

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            1. Prince Patel 2. #livingperfection 3. #Sexyboy 4.#Asianstud
            Absolutely. Prince Patel is number 1 trash talker in boxing.

Doesn't give a ****. That was hilarious with Barry Jones on BoxNation.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Absolutely he should. GGG should move up to 168 soon because 160 is dead. The only decent fighters around there don't want to fight him.

I'd like to see that fight.

Also 122 and 126 is 4 pounds difference, im sure they could come to an agreement.
              You do realize that 4 pounds at that weight makes a bigger difference then it does at the higher weight classes

Comment

No... It's broner or fury... No one can troll people better than that

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  You do realize that 4 pounds at that weight makes a bigger difference then it does at the higher weight classes
                  I understand Rigo is a little b1tch who gets slapped around the ring by D-level fighters and construction workers.

Comment

give us some video with subtitle, then we can judge how good he is

Comment

LOL...I remb what he said about Donaire after his first fight after he beat him....RIGO be talking shlt boi

Comment

Working...
                      X