Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can Golovkin beat young lions at 168lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can Golovkin beat young lions at 168lbs?

We all know Golovkin is the king at 160 lbs but how would he do against young lions upcoming champions at 168lbs like Jesse Hart & Zurdo Ramirez....?

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
    We all know Golovkin is the king at 160 lbs but how would he do against young lions upcoming champions at 168lbs like Jesse Hart & Zurdo Ramirez....?
    Before he fight them,they're young lions and upcoming champions. After he beats them,and ko's them,suddenly they were overrated unproven bums.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      Before he fight them,they're young lions and upcoming champions. After he beats them,and ko's them,suddenly they were overrated unproven bums.
      Zurdo Ramirez is going to trash the winner of Abraham vs Martin Murray...
      Zurdo is a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        A win over a undefeated contender fighter is better than a win over a washed up fighter(Geale/Rosado)

Comment

A win over a undefeated contender fighter is better than a win over a washed up fighter(Geale/Rosado)
          Ok,just remember to bump this thread when ggg moves up to 168,alright?

Comment

This is what we should be talking about , Well first GGG need to get all 4 belts at 154 then move to 168

Comment

Who knows. He still working on his division.

Comment

We're at the point where people don't even appreciate good boxers like Daniel Jacobs, so what difference do you really think it makes?

I agree Ramirez is a good fighter though too bad some people need guys to move away from 160 until they start appreciating guys.

Comment

He has to move first to prove he can

Comment

Zurdo Ramirez is going to trash the winner of Abraham vs Martin Murray...
                    Zurdo is a beast!
                    Ramirez vs either one of those guys is a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X