No announcement yet.

I'm still puzzled as to how Floyd managed to retire undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
    Why is it I see the same dudes in EVERY Floyd thread?
    you mean you genius silly boy?

Comment

The SAME guys..... Every thread about this guy.

The obsession is unhealthy because you never see them talk about anything other than Floyd.

Weird as fck.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
        The SAME guys..... Every thread about this guy.

The obsession is unhealthy because you never see them talk about anything other than Floyd.

Weird as fck.
        you are on every Floyd's thread genius silly boy

Comment

You're STILL here.....?

Weird dudes............................................

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            Throughout history all brash, c*cky, arrogant champions have eventually been humbled after accumulating a long undefeated streak. All the way from Muhammad Ali to Mike Tyson to Roy Jones and most recently Ronda Rousey.

How the hell did this sneaky ****er slip through the cracks while continuing to remain so odious?
            because he really is an all time great why is it so hard for you guys just to admit this is the reason not some crazy conspiracy. Other reasons include that unlike other fighters he stayed focused he was never drank or anything like that where as other fighters didnt take nearly as good care of themselves as floyd did the guy was dedicated to his craft unlike anything the sport has ever seen
            Last edited by Cinci Champ; 11-18-2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
              you are on every Floyd's thread genius silly boy
              Do you have some sort of alerts for any Mayweather related topic in this forum? I swear, you quicker than Speedy Gonzalez every time the name "Mayweather" pops up in the BS lounge

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                To tell you the truth. I'm glad he's undefeated. There's no hate from me. Just true facts. I'm content and happy for him and his undefeated record.

Can you accept it that he got there by being in a weak era? By Calculated match making? And PEDS? If you can accept that then hey praise his accomplishments. Lol
                Maybe learn what the definition of a "fact" is

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Maybe learn what the definition of a "fact" is
                  So I guess it's hard for you to accept the price he paid to get his undefeated record. Just accept it and say fu ck it that he got there through great match making, a weak era and PEDS.

For me the PEDS thing kind of stings because I like Floyd but there is no way around it. So I say fu ck it. That's the price he paid to be the boss "undefeated"

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    So I guess it's hard for you to accept the price he paid to get his undefeated record. Just accept it and say fu ck it that he got there through great match making, a weak era and PEDS.

For me the PEDS thing kind of stings because I like Floyd but there is no way around it. So I say fu ck it. That's the price he paid to be the boss "undefeated"
                    This sounds bitter did you learn what A fact is and realize that you actually have none

Comment

Mayweather is a master at timing. He knows how to time his opponents declines. He knows how to time the rounds to where he does something to steal the round. He knows how to time the perfect opportunity to announce the fight so his opponent has less time to train. He knows how to time his career to make the most money. He knows how to time an IV so he can look clean. He is just good at timing.

Comment

Working...
                      X