• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    Mayweather still ducking Spadafora n Manfredy rematch till this day
    he ducking ODLH REMATCH TOO

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Harris brought nothing to the table....idk what else to tell you and they hype wasn't validated because he lost to almost every good fighter he faced

As far as Margo goes, he could have fought him but guess what....he lost like Harris did and killed his momentum....he lost to a prospect with no wins over top ten opposition in Paul Williams in 2007...the same year he beat two future hall of famers in ODLH and Hatton

Him not fighting those guys isn't hurting his legacy like if he didn't fight Pacquaio, Cotto, Mosley or Hatton

Magarito and Vivian were good solid fighters and its not a duck if youre fighting for higher stakes and better opponents

Winning the lineal 147 title and WBC> WBO trinket vs Margarito

Baldomir at least beat the man who beat the man, Margos best win at that point was over Kermit Cintron who beat nobody and Six heads Lewis who wasn't excellent

you cant rewrite history bro...they killed their own momentum and the public demand for the fights by losing to lesser fighters

Look at Hatton, when his team wasn't ready to fight Floyd in 04-05, he kept winning and had the public demand it

Only hardcore fans even thought of Floyd fighting margo and Vivian....they hadn't done much at the time to earn it nor did they bring anything to the table
      You can't say Harris didn't bring anything to the table and then fight Bruseles for less money and no WBA title. Main Events was offering Floyd more money to fight Gatti if he agreed to fight Harris first.

Harris was getting hype back then, beating him would've made the Floyd/Gatti ppv atleast a little bigger, especially since it would've been a unification.

In regards to the Margarito/Baldomir situation - like I said, Floyd could've took the $8-9 mill to fight Margarito, and then the Baldomir fight would've still been on the damn table. Fighting Margarito wasn't an all or nothing deal, unless Floyd loss.

Floyd made decisions to fight lesser fighters for lesser money in his own divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        You can't say Harris didn't bring anything to the table and then fight Bruseles for less money and no WBA title. Main Events was offering Floyd more money to fight Gatti if he agreed to fight Harris first.

Harris was getting hype back then, beating him would've made the Floyd/Gatti ppv atleast a little bigger, especially since it would've been a unification.

In regards to the Margarito/Baldomir situation - like I said, Floyd could've took the $8-9 mill to fight Margarito, and then the Baldomir fight would've still been on the damn table. Fighting Margarito wasn't an all or nothing deal, unless Floyd loss.

Floyd made decisions to fight lesser fighters for lesser money in his own divisions.
        STFU.

Bob Arum said Floyd was willing to fight Margarito for $8m. He asked for higher guarantees against Oscar and Hatton should those fights come off and that's why the deal went through.

I told you, you won't be able to spread your BS while I'm here. And your talk of Harris just nonsense. Check yourself cuz you're full of it.

Comment

Vivian Harris? That's a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Vivian Harris? That's a new one.
            Vivian Harris. yeah Floyd was really ducking him. By putting him on his undercard to prop him up....so he could get KTFO

Eastcoast is just another poster who turns into a female when it comes to Floyd. How deep in your ass do you have to dig to pretend Mayweather was avoiding Vivian ****ing Harris

Comment

Remember when Roy Jones was "ducking" David Telesco?

Imagine if the Rochigianni fight hadn't fallen through and if Telesco wasn't the only available opponent?

There would be some loser on here talking about "Yeah but Jones ducked Telesco."

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                STFU.

Bob Arum said Floyd was willing to fight Margarito for $8m. He asked for higher guarantees against Oscar and Hatton should those fights come off and that's why the deal went through.

I told you, you won't be able to spread your BS while I'm here. And your talk of Harris just nonsense. Check yourself cuz you're full of it.

Settle down and answer the question. Why turn down the Margarito fight when he could've down the Margarito fight and Baldomir fight?

It makes no sense if your the best in your division, just clean it out. The $8-9mill would've been his career high to that point in time, it wasn't chump change to him back then. Why turn it down when he could've done both? He still would've made big money on his Baldomir fight, what's was wrong???

And sorry about the Harris facts. Floyd could've made more money to fight Gatti if he agreed to fight Harris first, instead he choose to fight journeyman Henry Bruseles.....

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  Settle down and answer the question. Why turn down the Margarito fight when he could've down the Margarito fight and Baldomir fight?

It makes no sense if your the best in your division, just clean it out. The $8-9mill would've been his career high to that point in time, it wasn't chump change to him back then. Why turn it down when he could've done both? He still would've made big money on his Baldomir fight, what's was wrong???

And sorry about the Harris facts. Floyd could've made more money to fight Gatti if he agreed to fight Harris first, instead he choose to fight journeyman Henry Bruseles.....
                  I already answered your question. Are you high? Go back and read. I'm not even reading your other stuff because you can't even comprehend simple ****. Does this board breed idiots?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Vivian Harris. yeah Floyd was really ducking him. By putting him on his undercard to prop him up....so he could get KTFO

Eastcoast is just another poster who turns into a female when it comes to Floyd. How deep in your ass do you have to dig to pretend Mayweather was avoiding Vivian ****ing Harris
                    I don't even know why you're entertaining this level of idiocy.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                      I don't even know why you're entertaining this level of idiocy.
                      You said it, entertaining. Haven't been to the circus in a while so let's see how this clown tap dances.

Comment

Working...
                      X