Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Rigo says he's too small for Lomachenko.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I don't like Lomachenko better. I didn't even watch his last fight. I'd say I prefer Rigo as a fighter.

Just calling it as I see it. They were negotiating this fight and Rigo's demands were all met. Now it's "I'm a 122lber". So why were you negotiating the fight?
    He wanted it at 124 with a rehydration clause. They didn't agree because Rigo is 122 and Loma is 126. That's all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      But Lomachenko says he's too small for Walters. What you have in boxing is fighters acting like *****es from every angle and fans taking sides of who they like better even though their guy is guilty of the same bull****.

Fact:

Your favorite fighter is scared to move up
      Your favorite fighter wants fights for the highest reward for the least amount of risk
      Your favorite fighter wants every advantage possible
      4real bruh.....its like everybody playing cat and mouse with money, weight demands....and it be both sides doing the shlt...SMFH

Look how many proposed fights aint happening because these dudes refuse to meet each other half way on demands....Aint no point in taking sides cause they all doing it

Comment

Rigo 35 yrs old 5'4
        Loma 27 yrs old 5'7

Yup they are the same size... even tho loma is almost 10 years younger and can move up at least to 135 in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
          Yeah I think he too small too but if you're going to call out a fighter you can't just comeback with that poor excuse.
          Maybe Rigo wants to stall and see if he can try and get the Frampton/Quigg winner, but RN/Haymon are oil/water. Lomo would probably be his biggest payday HBO would be willing to give.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
            He wanted it at 124 with a rehydration clause. They didn't agree because Rigo is 122 and Loma is 126. That's all there is to it.
            http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...enko-at-126lbs

"He wants the fight at 126, but I wanted a rehydration clause of 134 on fight night which he has now agreed to. We didn't get the fight at 124, but the most important thing for us is what weight Loma would be on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...enko-at-126lbs

"He wants the fight at 126, but I wanted a rehydration clause of 134 on fight night which he has now agreed to. We didn't get the fight at 124, but the most important thing for us is what weight Loma would be on fight night.
              I agree that Rigo is being very inconsistent with what hes saying, but that quote was taken from Gary Hyde. Hyde was already aware that Rigo was dropping him and most likely wasnt in contact with Rigondeaux when he was negotiating this fight

Comment

The rehydration has always been a thing for this fight. That's not new. Loma will be 10+ pounds bigger than him

Comment

correct.

you are going to call a guy out; "negotiate" until all demands are met; then decide you don't want the fight after all . . . .?!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    The rehydration has always been a thing for this fight. That's not new. Loma will be 10+ pounds bigger than him
                    The rehydration clause was agreed to though.

Comment

I didn't like the way he went about saying that he is the champion and the others have to fight him, whether it is true or not, that arrogance has not worked before, don't think it's gonna work now.

Comment

Working...
                      X