• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Something is definitely off.

Comment

Cocaine is a powerfully addictive drug. Thus, it is unlikely that an individual will be able to reliably predict or control the extent to which he or she will continue to want or use the drug. And, if addiction takes hold, the risk for relapse is high even following long periods of abstinence. Recent studies have shown that during periods of abstinence, the memory of the cocaine experience or exposure to cues associated with drug use can trigger tremendous craving and relapse to drug use.

http://www.drugabuse.gov/publication...ts-cocaine-use

Comment

Is Oscar de la Hoya the Charlie Sheen of boxing?

Comment

Oscar is just so anxious to put that wig, heels and fishnets back on lol. Maricon.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I cannot stand hearing Oscar or Bernard talking.

Oscar is full of ***** and will try to spin anything, and Bernard spews out nothing but esoteric mumbo jumbo bs. Oscar lies, and Bernard buries questions by spewing out a 30 minute response full of nonsense. By the time Bernard is done, the person who asked him the question forgot what they asked him in the first place.

Exactly, Bernard can talk for an hour without actually saying anything. It's not even deep, it's absolute nonsense. Still, love him as a fighter and massive respect for him.

Anyway, i would never point a finger at a guy being on Coke or anything, especially one that has been before and tried to get help for it. But Oscar does have all the signs. He looks absolutely wired in some interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
                I just watched Golpe a Golpe on ESPN Deportes. ..Oscar looked like he was anxious,nervous during the show....is he going nuts or is he snorting coke again?
                Maybe he was having withdrawals, in that he is doing coke but hadn't had any for a bit before the show.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  dunno but id party with him as long as he wants on his tab then join him in rehab :
                  Oscar and Puga having a cross dressing party

Comment

Working...
                  X