Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19 time boxing world champion Holly Holm appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I've been a fan of Holly's long before she joined the UFC. I'm really into those humble gals with farm-girl looks.
    I didn't (and still don't) think her grappling game is strong enough to deal with Rousey if Rousey was to strictly go after her in that aspect (not disrespecting Holly, just being completely honest). But, fortunately Rhonda thought she was going to beat Holly at her own game and the result was the most elation I've ever had watching a fight. My wife and I were literally dancing in front of the TV.

Tate is dangerous for Holm because she's a bit of a pressure fighter and Holly has had a harder time with girls that aren't intimidated by her boxing. I see a hard fought decision coming tonight.
    I like Meisha,so a good fighter. Holly's just too big and athletic for her. I think she's gonna mollywhoop Tate.

Comment

Meisha's booty

Comment

Tate is honestly ten times prettier.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

Id take her on a date. I'd buy her a lobster. She's a pretty,athletic Irish-American gal.
          She is Irish? I thought she was Swedish or Norweigan for some reason.

Comment

Holly isn't just a pure boxer. She can kick your head off. That's what makes her such a bad hoe.
            Take that back right now...

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Tate is honestly ten times prettier.
              Her face kinda looks like it's smelling something bad constantly. She still pretty hot tho

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                She is Irish? I thought she was Swedish or Norweigan for some reason.
                Yes,she's Irish-American.

Comment

Her face kinda looks like it's smelling something bad constantly. She still pretty hot tho
                  Lol it's true. It's her nose.

Comment

I would stick my nose in Holly Holm's butt for 24 hours straight, even withstand any fart she wants to throw during that period.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Lol it's true. It's her nose.

"Who farted?"

Comment

Working...
                      X