Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19 time boxing world champion Holly Holm appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All time great thread in the making

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
      i bet the house ring doesn't put holly on the cover, they rather go with the hyped judo fighter than with a pure boxer
      Holly isn't just a pure boxer. She can kick your head off. That's what makes her such a bad hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        All time great thread in the making
        You always ride for me. I respect that.

Comment

Comment

She slick too tho

Comment

Id take her on a date. I'd buy her a lobster. She's a pretty,athletic Irish-American gal.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

Id take her on a date. I'd buy her a lobster. She's a pretty,athletic Irish-American gal.
                Bruh she looks like she would be the one Fuccking you

Comment

Good for her. Probably making more in her last 2 fights... or maybe just this fight, than her entire boxing career combined

Comment

I've been a fan of Holly's long before she joined the UFC. I'm really into those humble gals with farm-girl looks.
                    I didn't (and still don't) think her grappling game is strong enough to deal with Rousey if Rousey was to strictly go after her in that aspect (not disrespecting Holly, just being completely honest). But, fortunately Rhonda thought she was going to beat Holly at her own game and the result was the most elation I've ever had watching a fight. My wife and I were literally dancing in front of the TV.

Tate is dangerous for Holm because she's a bit of a pressure fighter and Holly has had a harder time with girls that aren't intimidated by her boxing. I see a hard fought decision coming tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      Bruh she looks like she would be the one Fuccking you
                      Well either way

Comment

Working...
                      X