No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tate Praises Holm: F*** Rousey, You Got Beat B*tch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Nose Meisha Tate is full of Hate and bitterness

The UFC should just cut big Nose tate and send the goose nosed honker to Invicta. Hard to stomach looking at Big Nose Meisha Tate who is filled with hate.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      It wouldn't surprise me if Holly Holm replaces Floyd Mayweather as "the most hated person on social media sites since she just beat the sh.t out of the latest social media darling and hype job.
      No, Rousey has a terrible personality and for some reason it seems like only MMA fans see that and casual fans turn a blind eye and talk about how awesome she is.

Holm is being praised all over MMA sites and the internet in general for beating Ronda. Holm is all class, look at how she didn't continue celebrating until Ronda stood up after getting ktfo. And compare that to how Ronda acted after she beat Tate and Correia.

Comment

-Ronda got beat because she didn't respect her opponent.
        -Holly gets a big thumbs for being a class act and winning as an underdog.
        -Tate looks like a fool. Yeah, RR lost, but she kicked your weak ass twice. Shut your trap whore.
        -Floyd is still a little b!tch.
        -Why is Khan mentioned in this thread?

The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Non Stop Boxing is turning into Non Stop MMA.
          Well UFC's biggest star did get her ears boxed off.

Which proves that boxing is a legit martial art.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            -Ronda got beat because she didn't respect her opponent.
            What does respect have to do with it? She got outboxed and had no answers for the straight left or holm's footwork. That's why she lost.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              What does respect have to do with it? She got outboxed and had no answers for the straight left or holm's footwork. That's why she lost.
              I meant she didn't prepare for her at all. Holm was not well known in MMA circles, didn't look that great in her last couple of fights and was a huge underdog. Rousey's been doing a lot of promo work recently, took the fight very lightly and paid the price.

I think Holm set the trap beautifully. Not talking about the jabs & footwork, but the running. Holly ran from her the whole match, keeping Rousey in the 'enraged bull' mode.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                I meant she didn't prepare for her at all. Holm was not well known in MMA circles, didn't look that great in her last couple of fights and was a huge underdog. Rousey's been doing a lot of promo work recently, took the fight very lightly and paid the price.

I think Holm set the trap beautifully. Not talking about the jabs & footwork, but the running. Holly ran from her the whole match, keeping Rousey in the 'enraged bull' mode.
                I don't buy that. If your job is being a professional fighter, then you risk your life your health and your career every time you step into a ring. If you don't prepare accordingly then you're a ****ing moron, especially at the highest level. Holm was a world champion. Theres no excuse.

Rousey got outboxed plain and simple. She's never faced anyone with holm's boxing skill and she had no answers.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-17-2015, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X