No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Holm Drills Ronda Rousey With Massive KO Kick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Good post. Of course clowns like him and spoon23 don't like boxing as much as they do hating Floyd.
    dfuq are you talking about?

Did you just call me a clown

That right there proves my first post-´.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Does it really have anything to do with Mayweather ?

Golovkin is copping the exact same flak.

Rousey failed to back up her shht talk.

Just like Golovkin is doing.
      If it doesn't have anything to do with Mayweather, why are all his dumb fanboys in here hating on a woman for doing her thing?

What shyt talk is GGG talking?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        If it doesn't have anything to do with Mayweather, why are all his dumb fanboys in here hating on a woman for doing her thing?

What shyt talk is GGG talking?
        Loud-mouths that get KO'd get mocked. This is nothing new, and has nothing to do with Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Loud-mouths that get KO'd get mocked. This is nothing new, and has nothing to do with Floyd.
          I just want to know why all the Floyd fanboys are in every Ronda Rousey thread dishing it out

"nothing to do with floyd doe"

Comment

I just want to know why all the Floyd fanboys are in every Ronda Rousey thread dishing it out

"nothing to do with floyd doe"
            Floyd fanboys and everyone else. Pretty much everyone apart from a handful of white knights.

You only seem fixated on Floyd fans though. I wonder why.

She's getting clowned on MMA forums also, and over the internet in general. I guess Floyd has more fanboys than I thought.

Comment

Floyd fanboys and everyone else. Pretty much everyone apart from a handful of white knights.

You only seem fixated on Floyd fans though. I wonder why.

She's getting clowned on MMA forums also, and over the internet in general. I guess Floyd has more fanboys than I thought.
              Being a boxing fans I don't spend time on MMA forums, so I wouldn't know.

But I know that most of the posters clowning Rousey are ridiculous Floyd fanboys.

Comment

Being a boxing fans I don't spend time on MMA forums, so I wouldn't know.

But I know that most of the posters clowning Rousey are ridiculous Floyd fanboys.
                Seems to be a "you" problem. I see boxing fans, sans the white knights clowning her, just the same way Broner got clowned.

Or is this something to do with her being "close personal friends" with GGG?

Comment

• Comment

Seems to be a "you" problem. I see boxing fans, sans the white knights clowning her, just the same way Broner got clowned.

Or is this something to do with her being "close personal friends" with GGG?

Why are you bringing up GGG? I don't know what he has to do with it.

Are you a Mayweather fan?

Comment

Why are you bringing up GGG? I don't know what he has to do with it.

Are you a Mayweather fan?
                      I am as it goes. I'm trying to understand the need for your white knighting. I remember you being a proponent of her being on the cover of the Ring magazine, and you also seemed to think Floyd fans were the only ones who had an issue with that too. Odd.

Comment

Working...
                      X