No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Holm Drills Ronda Rousey With Massive KO Kick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Good post. Of course clowns like him and spoon23 don't like boxing as much as they do hating Floyd.
    Another little man who's called Big lmao

Take the high road. Your suppose to be a man. Picking on women won't do you any good. Promise.

Floyd is learning to use his head when to trash talk and women ain't one of them. He's wising up since the IV gate scandal. He knows picking on women ain't classy.

You guys should follow your commander Floyd's lead. You guys sounding queer picking on women is simply pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Exactly, these are people that hang out around the periphery of the sport but refuse to be challenged by its depth. Enough with the hate already, it gets to the point where it becomes cartoonish. These cats are unpaid contrarians....
      And yet he has surfer in his sig lmao

You can't make this up hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Awwww don't be hurting little man. She's just a woman. Complaining about her makes you in the league of women.

Learn from Floyd he took the high road and didn't bash her, coz if he did he ends up going to her level.

That's what you queers don't get lmao
        And yet he has surfer in his sig lmao

You can't make this up hahahahaha
        Your posts give me pause sometimes because you appear to be "thinking" from some sort of script or something. You aren't ever measured or reflective in your posts, you just sort run blindly with your "Manny is a god" agenda neatly woven into everything and the rest be damned.

What's wrong with you dude? Are you ever not on laughing gas?

Comment

Your posts give me pause sometimes because you appear to be "thinking" from some sort of script or something. You aren't ever measured or reflective in your posts, you just sort run blindly with your "Manny is a god" agenda neatly woven into everything and the rest be damned.

What's wrong with you dude? Are you ever not on laughing gas?
          Dude has been on a six month meltdown

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Dude has been on a six month meltdown
            I still don't get why grown men can't think for themselves.....

Comment

I still don't get why grown men can't think for themselves.....

Surfer a grown alien man who follows GALACTUS bidding can't think for himself.

A Floyd minion follows Floyd to the depths of hell can't think for himself.

And yet this Floyd fluffer says," I still don't get why grown men can't think for themselves"

Wow! Just wow! talk about being blind lmao

Comment

Surfer a grown alien man who follows GALACTUS bidding can't think for himself.

A Floyd minion follows Floyd to the depths of hell can't think for himself.

And yet this Floyd fluffer says," I still don't get why grown men can't think for themselves"

Wow! Just wow! talk about being blind lmao
                Hmmmmm, you are as shallow as you appear. You are USDA certified ******ed, go collect your helmet....

Comment

Hmmmmm, you are as shallow as you appear. You are USDA certified ******ed, go collect your helmet....
                  Surfs up!

Comment

I still think it was the elbow to the grill that took the fight out of rousey. The kick was just the icing on the cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      I still think it was the elbow to the grill that took the fight out of rousey. The kick was just the icing on the cake.
                      that elbow was ****ing brutal

the fact that Ronda didn't go down right there proves she has good chin

actually, she ate a lot of hard punches, I think she was already badly hurt when the finishing kick landed

Comment

Working...
                      X