No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holly Holm Shocks The World, KO's Ronda Rousey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bleach View Post
    except holly has more boxing matches on her record than kickboxing or mma fights
    Doesn't matter. She cross trained and became an MMA fighter. It's not like she just walked out of a boxing gym into the UFC and boxed her way to victory.

She ended the fight with a head kick for petes sake. It's like the furthest you can get from boxing where we wear tassled showgirl boots and never lift our feet off the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      No, it was ridiculous anyway.
      Can't argue with that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
        Doesn't matter. She cross trained and became an MMA fighter. It's not like she just walked out of a boxing gym into the UFC and boxed her way to victory.

She ended the fight with a head kick for petes sake. It's like the furthest you can get from boxing where we wear tassled showgirl boots and never lift our feet off the ground.
        Holly would have stopped her even without that head kick. Hollys superior boxing skills won her the fight. She's also kickboxed but boxing was her bread and butter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post

So what if she cross trained? Obviously if you are going to another sport, you train for it.

Holly is a boxer, and used boxing to defeat Rousey. She was killing Rousey with those punches.

A boxer killed an MMA legend. Boxing destroyed an MMA icon with ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Wow. Lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              damn she said that?

and people talk about broner and this non fightin' ass female said THAT?
              .... after 15 minutes of Google search, I found myself surprised to know her trash talking skills are similar IF NOT better than Broner's....

#ExposedHypeChronicles

#SuperKockyRhonda (no pun intended)

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post

Comment

• Comment

• i didn't watch the fight but maybe ronda should have tried to kick her legs to keep her from moving so much.

Comment

• Its what I always saw in Rondas fights, that she doesn't really seem to know how to fight that well. Yea she has some judo skills, but Ronda claiming she could beat MMA male fighters was ridiculous. Women are like children. I think many average men off the street would beat Ronda to death with great ease and pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                      X