Comments Thread For: Holly Holm Shocks The World, KO's Ronda Rousey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by FightingWords View Post
      I don't know about all that. FYI, I don't watch MMA. My point was always that there was no way in hell she could beat Mayweather. That was proven today.............
      No, it was ridiculous anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
        She sure as hell got her come up ins GGG is next!
        ^^^^^^ My Ninjaaaaaa

Rhonda Rousey = Gennady Golovkin

(about to add it to my sig)

#RhondaGoodGirl

Comment

• Originally posted by nielon View Post
          Am I the only one who thinks Holms is actually hotter than Rhonda to begin with???.... #LetsStartTheNewHype
          Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Im loving the matador vid

Comment

• Originally posted by nielon View Post
                "Fake ass cheap shotting fake respect fake humility ***** - "preacher's daughter" my ass - I see through your fake sweet act now - you're getting your ass kicked tomorrow, and I'm really going to enjoy the beating I give you #andSTILL" - Rhonda Rousey's last tweet before being KTFO (Epic)
                damn she said that?

and people talk about broner and this non fightin' ass female said THAT?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                  Ronda got a taste of humble pie, it happens. How she responds will say a lot about her.
                  It does not matter how she responds, what made her what she was in the media is being this unstoppable force, that no woman can beat to the point that she can beat men. That glow is gone, no matter what she does.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    No, it was ridiculous anyway.
                    this^^^^^ i only saw pacf@gs, ggg-tards and dumbass casual fans think this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                      MMA now has to respect boxing. It is as deadly a martial art as any other. And any boxer could win in an MMA fight just as easily as Holm did tonight. It's about the people. Fighting the James Toney's of the world proves nothing. Learn your lesson.
                      Why don't you learn yours? Any true fight fan respects both MMA and boxing. So I agree, but how about some respect for MMA too?

Comment

Working...
                      X