Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    holm can beat Mayweather doe
    BTW.....

All you guys who said Rousey could beat Mayweather.....

Get a grip

Comment

• Originally posted by dr.french View Post
      If a boxer just has basic grappling knowledge, and is very strong, they can keep somebody off them like Holmes. Once someone can't submit you, the boxer will beat the piss out of the MMA fighter, as Holly just showed.

She really beat the crap out of Rousey as well. Looked way bigger, and obviously roided up. She kinda had the body of a powerful man, with kinda roided rippling muscles, at least for a woman. A rematch will be big, but I don't know if Rousey will want to go through that.
      Aaaah it was roids ^^

So it had nothing to do with excellent skills/technique and a gameplan that was executed to perfection?

Comment

Thanks... I've found it myself and just watched it...

Some people here said Holm countered Rousey with "straight rights" -- but Holm is a southpaw...

I think that UFC was only building some hype for a rematch and/or the future, because Rousey winning in seconds was already boring. And all this "Floyd trash talk" seems to be of some help with this respect.

(In MMA, I prefer Muay Thai to Judo...)

Comment

Aaaah it was roids ^^

So it had nothing to do with excellent skills/technique and a gameplan that was executed to perfection?
          Haha, if anyone looks like their on roids it's Rousey.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Oh, and Oscar, you embarrassed boxing with this months ring cover before this fight took place.

For what?
            Him owning Ring ****zine was already embarrassing. No way a promoter should own a company that gives title belts. Not TOO MUCH of a conflict of interest there.

Comment

• Thanks. I've found the vid...

Comment

• Rhonda didn't touch gloves-poor sportsmanship. Holm made her miss and she fell into cage- lol. Then jabbed her and bam kick to face ko. Lmfao. Serve rousey right. Next fight be a good sport and touch gloves rather than being an uber ****.

Comment

• So what we all suspected was true. Ronda was mostly just winning because most women are garbage at fighting, even professional fighters. Ronda even claimed she could beat male UFC fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                    If Holly Holm is a boxer because she once boxed then the Klitschko Brothers are kickboxers who took over boxing. Same with Povetkin and half of the heavyweight/cruiserweight/lightheavyweight divisions.

Infact kickboxers from the former USSR basically run boxing and forced Americans to watch the midget divisions to escape that kickboxing fury.

Or we could just stop being ****** and say they're boxers. And Holly Holm is an MMA fighter.
                    except holly has more boxing matches on her record than kickboxing or mma fights

Comment

Aaaah it was roids ^^

Could be both chief

Its pure speculation, but she looked hella roided. Way faster and stronger than women are. And shes 34 right?

Comment

Working...
                      X