No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Canelo Tips in at 160.2 at 7-Day Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Been like that for years, since way before Garcia.

It's the same for everyone..... some fighters get an advantage.

Do you think that would an advantage to Canelo's game plan for Cotto??

Comment

Originally posted by nielon View Post
      Seriously????....I have never used the word "Duck", "ducked", "ducking" or whatever on this site.... Have you been drinking/Smoking too???
      well maybe your part of the 1 percent that isnt a tool.

lol no smokey for me. drinkey not yet

Comment

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
        He probably didn't eat for a couple of days for that 7 day weight in....I guarantee Canelo will be above 168 lbs on fight night...

Punk Asses be whining about weight,it's all fair if they make the weight they signed to on the contract, Cotto has fuaght smallesr guys and one of them was Pacman that beat his ass, so don't give me this crap about weight
        Last edited by Toltec77; 11-15-2015, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Looking like he's ready to baptize himself in Cotto's blood. One more week...

Comment

cant wait for next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              most non-title fights take place at CWs, is a common thing nowadays ...
              but you are right , there is a reason, he uses his leverage to allow him self 1lb over the limit just to make the cutting process easier... if he had a problem with weight he would be doing the CWs at 157 or 158 not 155...
              but again if he is going to be fine making 155 for cotto, i doubt that 154 will kill him...
              Stop lying to yourself dude.

I guess he missed weight for Angulo purposely right?

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
                5 pounds isn't a lot, people relax. I just went to the bathroom, used the toilet, and lost 3 pounds.

Canelo just has to digest the Enchiladas and drop off the remaining at the pool.

loosing 5 pounds from your normal weight is nothing. loosing 10 pounds then loosing another 5 pounds after that is a *****.

Comment

No mas tacos hombre

Lettuce and water for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                    Punk Asses be whining about weight,it's all fair if they make the weight they signed to on the contract, Cotto has fuaght smallesr guys and one of them was Pacman that beat his ass, so don't give me this crap about weight
                    Oye Indio maricon ....I never whined about **** ...I'm just stating canelo will be drained .....either way Vamos Cotto !!!

Comment

Kelly Pavlik lost 7 pounds in 24 hours before the Sergio Martinez fight. Canelo will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X