No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG's Coach Reacts To Mayweather's White Star Belief

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    Is it really that crazy team GGG would scoff at Ward.
    Well..... yesterday, you stated that Ward ducked Golovkin.

So yea..... it is

Yesterday, Ward ducked Golovkin..... today, Ward is not worthy.

Gotcha ^^

#asshat

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      I'm not a fan of Abel. He talks waaay too much, but in this case he does actually have something of a point. At this stage HBO and K2 would be very wise to treat any offers from Ward very carefully - a Ward fight would require an extensive build up and the weight change would have significant training implications for GGG. It's not something you'd enter into unless you were pretty certain it would happen, and sadly with Ward, that's impossible.

50/50 chance GGG would just be left with his di1ck in his hand.

I'd really like to see GGG fight Ward but I ain't holding my breath.
      Aaah, so..... Ward would pull out, just like he did all those other times.

****, I hope HBO don't find out, they could cancel the Kovalev fight.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

come on guys......

..... can't come up with anything better than that ?

Comment

Ward pulled out once...... out of a **** fight that nobody wanted to see.

Golovkin promised me that he could beat anyone from 154-168.

So, maybe it isn't such a great idea to start counting how many potential fights each of those guys have " missed " ?

Ward promised me Brand, and he failed to deliver..... whoop-de-****.

Golovkin promised me the world, and he didn't even try.

Comment

So now he has some new excuses as to why the fight didnt happen?

But good response to the race issue.

Comment

It's certainly a risk given Wards current career trajectory, and I'm also far from certain the Kovalev fight is going to happen. Look I'm not trying to bash Ward or get involved in all the ridiculous A ducking B arguments, just saying that trying to line up a fight a year or more away with a fighter who's last few years have been plagued by lengthy periods of inactivity is a risky proposition.

Comment

It's Not GGG it's HBO on that Whitestar mess

GGG is just going with the flow and cashing in on being Caucasian. I can't blame GGG for that. Has he done anything to get an Apple commercial heck no but I wouldn't turn the money down either and if HBO wants to turn me into the best thing since sliced bread(no pun intended) and build me up as a super star and make huge sums of money well you can back that dump truck of money right up to my driveway. The white athlete in sports is on major decline so they looking for bright spot wherever they can find them.

Comment

Golovkin's not even caucasian you racists!

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    why is it always his coach this, his coach that

kid starting to remind me of pacquiao with the inability to speak for himself
                    He did speak for himself to a Russian website which was posted on here, he said Ward is a scared lying phaggot (or words to that effect).

Comment

Originally posted by bug0092 View Post
                      Where you been? GGG's camp has been asking Ward to get busy so they can build the fight for years now. All the way back to meetings with HBO to make it happen when GGG said yes and Ward said no. Ward's put in no work the past couple of years to build the fight but wants half the purse and Golovkin to come all the way up to his former weight class of 168 sometime later next year?

Your implication of inconsistency reveals nothing but your own ignorance of the historical, documented facts regarding the potential fight. Ward can't even get his tune ups in.
                      They've been asking Ward to build the fight for YEARS? Man get the **** outta here! I've been following this **** from the beginning. First their position was GGG was focusing on clearing out the MW division and the Ward fight could happen in the future. Then when they tried to fight JCC Jr. and Carl Froch at 168 the position was Ward isn't marketable. Now it's Ward isn't dependable.

Comment

Working...
                      X