Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time Floyd Mayweather fought an equal 1:1 counterpart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    To beat Floyd you need to be a big cash cow which neither Castillo or Maidana were, If Pacquiao put on the performance Castillo/Maidana did make no doubt about it Floyd would have definitely lost.
    Well put! We agree on that.
    If PAC had done close to what those two did, he would have won.
    I enjoyed watching Floyd deal with real adversity in the ring against Castillo & Maidana.

I especially enjoyed Floyd seeking help from Tony Weeks, but not getting what he wanted.

Thanks for your reply.

Best Regards,
    Zaroku

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      you left off fighter of the decade Pacquaio...is he still swimming in the pacific ocean??? You know ocean water is the new Epson salt

LOL....yea they were so weak that all four fighters won major titles in their careers

Winky Wright lol....DLH didn't fight Wright, why didn't he fight Wright? they both held titles at the same time at 154...Wright was a career junior middleweight, that fight was not gonna happen considering Floyd only had a few fights at 140 and up and Wright was moving up....Wrights last fight at 154 was in 2004 when Floyd was still at 140 dude, you sound silly....you need to learn more boxing and follow the sport instead of trolling

I know this sucks for you but everyone you say he ducked or avoided, he accomplished far more than they did

When did he decide to fight that fighter f the decade ? 5 yrs after his prime and don't give that Floyd is older crap because one he is a PED cheat who presented his body by cherry picking and retirements !

And you do know that Oscar offered Winky a fight yet he flat out turned it down and wanted more money or are you not aware of this ? There wasn't a deal in place like with Fraud !!

And I'm very are of the few garbage fights he had at 140 a who's who of bums but let me guess there was no one for him yo fight right outside of a **** shamba Mitchell or Gatti right ?

And with regards to Wright and Floyd it's clear you don't know what went down!

And all those belts they won mean very little in today's day and age just ask Broner who gets shots at titles after back to back losses but keep trying to elevate those titles like they were credible ! But we know he was so good for 20 yrs he couldn't find a worthy dance partner sure ,sure !

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
        When did he decide to fight that fighter f the decade ? 5 yrs after his prime and don't give that Floyd is older crap because one he is a PED cheat who presented his body by cherry picking and retirements !

And you do know that Oscar offered Winky a fight yet he flat out turned it down and wanted more money or are you not aware of this ? There wasn't a deal in place like with Fraud !!

And I'm very are of the few garbage fights he had at 140 a who's who of bums but let me guess there was no one for him yo fight right outside of a **** shamba Mitchell or Gatti right ?

And with regards to Wright and Floyd it's clear you don't know what went down!

And all those belts they won mean very little in today's day and age just ask Broner who gets shots at titles after back to back losses but keep trying to elevate those titles like they were credible ! But we know he was so good for 20 yrs he couldn't find a worthy dance partner sure ,sure !
        bro you don't know shyt about boxing...welcome to my ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          bro you don't know shyt about boxing...welcome to my ignore list
          No surprise your a Mayweather fan taking the cowards way out just like him..

Comment

Working...
          X