Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Sounds Off, Rips Apart Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Maybe he can come up with better ideas

Comment

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
      True. Nobody can, because Floyd hugs them like a total coward endless times and no referee ever had the balls to penalize him for that. That really gets boring. If the opponent is real fast (Pacquiao) or knows how to cut the ring and attack (Maidana and Guerrero), it's a clinch-fest. If the opponent is slow and clumsy like Canelo was, no need of many hugs, just running away like a mouse afraid of the cat and throwing a few punches to score points and with¡n the round.
      blah blah blah... pacquiao fight had a total of 18 clinches, cry me a river. Ali clinched Foreman 345 times, hes still the greatest right? and funny u call canelo slow and clumsy but if golovkin beats him you would call canelo an all time great to boost golovkin. you're so transparent. and boxing is about scoring points and winning rounds you mental midget.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Shut up this guy is obsessed with Floyd. It's obvious. What grown man writes letters to another grown man.
        Didn't floyd just bring up dlh in an interview recently for no apparent reason?

They both bring each other up for no apparent reason like scorned lovers

Comment

• People write open letters all the time, most of them are for political reasons. For a greater cause and purpose.

Only weirdos write them to express how happy they are that they're going to go broke, which is an assumption btw, and how their career didn't interest them etc. What's he going to accomplish with this? I don't get it. There's no real reason as to why Oscar needed to write this letter now, he was probably on a cocaine binge.

Comment

• Sound like somebody mite have wrote some of the stuff he said...

Comment

• And these guys arent just sitting around talking about each other....Realize alot of this stuff starts from when people ask them questions and then they start running off at the mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                And these guys arent just sitting around talking about each other....Realize alot of this stuff starts from when people ask them questions and then they start running off at the mouth
                No. This is way beyond just simply answering a question.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Shut up this guy is obsessed with Floyd. It's obvious. What grown man writes letters to another grown man.
                  So its only Okay for Floyd to speak on another man...

Comment

• I won't ever laugh at De La Hoya again.

Best piece I have ever read. DLH is 1000% spot on.

Comment

• Seriously, what kind of adult male writes an open letter to another man? I could see it maybe in politics or even if one fighter was trying to get another into the ring.

But what Oscar is doing is so weird and awkward. It's like he's a scorned female.

Comment

Working...
                      X