Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do u agree with roach that ggg🇰🇿needs to raise his stalk b4 cotto🇵🇷fight is made?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    No, I don't. GGG is the man to beat at 160. Its obvious that Cotto will not fight GGG at 160 and personally I don't think GGG should hold out for him.
    in this day and age nobody cares about who "the man to beat" is,,its all aobut the paper $$$$$$

Comment

What went on between Ward and GGG really has nothing to do with the Cotto GGG situation. It was negotiations between two boxers in different weight classes and no world title was at stake. GGG wasn't preventing Ward from winning a world title. Cotto is indeed keeping GGG from a title shot when GGG has been the number 1 challenger for years.A good world middleweight champion like Robinson, Zale, Hopkins, Monzon or Hagler would have given GGG a title shot a long time ago.

Comment

I think the time is right now. Golovkin is mandatory to the winner, which will be the biggest fight in the division.

In Cotto's case, i think it's also a case of now or never. If Cotto wins and vacates..a fight with GGG will never happen. If Canelo wins and skips the fight, i suppose there is a slight chance the fight happens down the line.

Either way, I just hope the winner faces Golovkin. It will be a good event.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          in this day and age nobody cares about who "the man to beat" is,,its all aobut the paper $$$$$$
          So GGG should hold out for the Canelo-Cotto winner because its more money instead of moving up to 168 and eventually fighting Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            So GGG should hold out for the Canelo-Cotto winner because its more money instead of moving up to 168 and eventually fighting Ward?
            he could 'try' but the main thing here is that neither nelo or cotto want to fight him,and if one of them does u can bet ur ass off that they will force ggg down to 155lbs and take 70/40 of the purse

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              he could 'try' but the main thing here is that neither nelo or cotto want to fight him,and if one of them does u can bet ur ass off that they will force ggg down to 155lbs and take 70/40 of the purse
              Exactly, this is why I think GGG should forget about those two.

Comment

At this point ggg doesnt do anything for cotto ....how many times has cotto sold out MSG? always was a proven draw in rating and gate....he beaten the better fighter and been in the ring with the best ..and MOVED up a couple times now.
                he doesnt have to fight ggg and it doesnt matter if he gives up the belt he bigger then the belt

Ggg will just fight or upgraded with out fighting a single theat in his career and just one reaining champion...one of the worst unifers in history......but lwt me guess ya gamna blame haymon

Comment

I had to re-read the title

Comment

Yep. 97k doesn't cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Nope. He's mando so it doesn't matter at this point. Will he & his team be reamed in the ass with some 70-30 80-20 type of shit..... yea.
                      this^

Look, before PPV the situation was the exact same shi.t, Loeffler said that they were willing to fight for "pennies". And Roach said nobody knows GGG.

Now after PPV (150K officially), its the same rant and now they have to be superstars. Wow, now what ?every mando should sell 400K PPV just to fight the other guys (Cotto, Canelo, May)

Man, this **** is getting ridiculous. I'm sure Team GGG will accept the 80-20, but they were hoping to do better on PPV so they could acttualy fight for a 70-30. Now it time to bend to the real A side.

Comment

Working...
                      X