Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another myth: Mayweather moving up five divisions while GGG not willing to moveup one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP.;16214087

[Img
    http://media.giphy.com/media/13aBnBceNyZ8WY/giphy.gif[/img]
    Floyd was in crazy shape for the Judah fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Oh rly?

Prime Mike Tyson was 5'10 with a 71 inch reach.

GGG actually enjoys a height advantage at 5'10½ and has a 70 inch reach.

You got GGG in that fight, bro? Seeing as he would not truly be out-sized and all.
      Since Floyd has apparently fought and beaten someone that outweighed him by 40+lb's, I think Golovkin can to.

Comment

If it's anorexic Tyson, I'd pick GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          Since Floyd has apparently fought and beaten someone that outweighed him by 40+lb's, I think Golovkin can to.
          But going along with the theme of this thread, weight doesn't matter. It's the height and reach.

Comment

But going along with the theme of this thread, weight doesn't matter. It's the height and reach.
            They both do brotha. For example Floyd and PAC rehydrate to the same weight pretty much and some fl0mos use this as proof they're the same size, when they're not because of Floyd's clear height and reach advantage.

Ward b' rehydrating 5-10 mo' pounds and be 2 inches taller and 0.5inch reach advantage.

He's da bigger man dawg.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              They both do brotha. For example Floyd and PAC rehydrate to the same weight pretty much and some fl0mos use this as proof they're the same size, when they're not because of Floyd's clear height and reach advantage.

Ward b' rehydrating 5-10 mo' pounds and be 2 inches taller and 0.5inch reach advantage.

He's da bigger man dawg.
              Poor GGG. Promoted as a monster but actually a frail little victim according to most of his fans

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Mayweather won titles in five divisions. Yes, he moved up four times.
                /thread smdh these guys really cling on to every word, i swear you have to spell this ish out to these dumb****s

Comment

Poor GGG. Promoted as a monster but actually a frail little victim according to most of his fans
                  The victim? Lets make it clear.

Who agreed to fight Ward when HBO called for the fight?

Also who said no thanks and made excuses?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

Team Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

I think it's funny when people talk the small MW **** with GGG...If you wanna see a small MW look at every guy he has fought...All noticeable smaller in stature.... Look at Lemiuex right there and tell me which one is the small MW....GGG is huge at MW...People think "oh no he's not, he's no bigger than Jones or Hopkins was" all guys who have moved up several weight classes....

Bottom line is he should move up ...not for any opponent but to be a two weight world champion...That means more to me than the alphabet titles

Comment

Working...
                      X