Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another myth: Mayweather moving up five divisions while GGG not willing to moveup one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    Mayweather moved up because he couldn't make past weights!
    How stupid do you need to be to not understand this?
    His first few years at welter he could get back to 140 but his last 4 to 5 would have been tough.
    I don't know why fans think it's so easy to loose weight and be strong I guess it's because they have no clue what it takes to be a pro boxer.
    If GGG couldn't make 160 comfortably he'd have to move up.

Why is this so hard to understand? What athlete weighs what he weighed when 22 years old when he's 34 years old?

Ray
    Mayweather moved up because he couldn't make weight and then says he could have made 140 for a few years.

So he moved up to 147 and 154 when he didn't need to and could make the lower weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Mayweather moved up because he couldn't make weight and then says he could have made 140 for a few years.

So he moved up to 147 and 154 when he didn't need to and could make the lower weight.
      Not from 140, from 130, and 135. But he also showed he couldn't make much below 147 since coming back, at 32.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Not from 140, from 130, and 135. But he also showed he couldn't make much below 147 since coming back, at 32.
        I think he could have, he could have made the JMM catchweight but chose not to. Mayweather wanted to go in to fights in the best condition possible and never dehydrated much weight to achieve it. Even at the lower weights he was only rehydrating 3 or 4 lbs on fight night. Compare that to guys like Pacquiao at 130 coming in 14 lbs heavier than they weighed in.

Comment

• GGG fights bums people keep saying. So Floyd fights bums as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            GGG fights bums people keep saying. So Floyd fights bums as well.
            damn look at this philosopher right here strait out the mma caves.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              GGG fights bums people keep saying. So Floyd fights bums as well.
              Yeah Mayweather fought P4P top 10 and future HOF "bums"

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Yeah Mayweather fought P4P top 10 and future HOF "bums"
                Floyd fights smaller guys like jmm and PAC. Drains guys who are bigger.
                Avoids toughest tests if he can at all help it like Thurman and brook in uk

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: Jsfd26 ::. View Post
                  it's hilarious to me how this ****** is counting golovkin's amateur weight but doesn't count mayweather's. The guy started at 106lbs as an amateur. So, ts, can you do the math and tell us how many weight classes that is for mayweather now? Since we're counting amateur weights too and all.

Edit: These bumps are hilarious.
                  this is bottom of the barrel sad

Comment

• at 24 Floyd was at 130 and fighting Jesus Chavez and Carlos Hernendez at 24 GGG was at 160..you could have stopped there...dumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                      at 24 Floyd was at 130 and fighting Jesus Chavez and Carlos Hernendez at 24 GGG was at 160..you could have stopped there...dumbass
                      I think he meant gg amateur weight . Which was less than 160

Comment

Working...
                      X