Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Klitschko Declining, I Could Beat Him Tomorrow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
    Wlad is 39 already, he will be 40 y.o. 25 march next year.
    Solidifies my point even more. The 15th of this month will mark Wilder's 7th year as a pro. Wlad was arguably past his prime before Wilder was even a title contender.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Wilder was nothing of significance to wlad a year or so ago...no indication hes slowed down off of one fight either..40/42 doesn't really matter we have this 39 year old Wlad to go by and still looks levels over wilder. I just wished wlad was fighting Wilder before Povetkin since I would like to see Wlad add another undefeated fighter to his resume since povetkin in all likely hood will win that fight.
      I don't have Povetkin clearly winning personally, but we'll see. Unpredictability is one of the beauties of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
        This a BS comment...mabye other guys have done it, but ward wanted ggg prime..ward is going to kov prime...wilder is in the first year of his title run...he hasnt been in line for klit fight, and when they did offer it the man was basically still a sparring partner
        mental ward vs GG at 160. are you game for that?

Comment

"I've improved so much since then" -- While I'm sure it's true, this is a creative way of admitting he got his ass kicked

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
            As a competitor I don't know how anyone can say this. If you win, you beat a shot fighter and if you lose your a hypejob that lost to a shot fighter. Plus, if you are a true competitor, you want to beat the best at their best.
            It's hardly a surprise coming from a guy like wilder

Comment

wilder ddint say anything wrong here and all the white ppl above me hating..

i dont get it...klit cannot hold him duhap tried holding him stiverne did to he exploded on them...and that is when klit gets hurt the most reaching for a clinch and get caught while doing it...i'd give wilder a 50-50 chance..he's going to get off way before klit does and his chin imo is better than klits
              Sure blame it on the white devil. Peeps trash him because he fights bums n avoids the top guys.

Comment

bro how has klit slowed? that is him talkin crap and wat challenge did he duck? he should be fightin povetkin but povetkin asked for more time..

and i bet you are white and only offended bc im right
                You guys that play the race card all the time don't stay around long. Simply because people get tired of you and you slowly drift back to wherever it is you came from.

Comment

wilder ddint say anything wrong here and all the white ppl above me hating..

i dont get it...klit cannot hold him duhap tried holding him stiverne did to he exploded on them...and that is when klit gets hurt the most reaching for a clinch and get caught while doing it...i'd give wilder a 50-50 chance..he's going to get off way before klit does and his chin imo is better than klits

Comment

"Tomorrow never comes"

Champ-

Are you are admitting you cannot beat him TODAY?
                    As the saying goeth- TOMORROW NEVER COMETH!

Hold your peace and focus on Povetkin
                    and the tune-up thereunto!

Please stop bragging so- you have real talent and work hard may
                    become an all-time great like Wlad!
                    Being humble may win you more fans than the arrogant trip.

Comment

That stork legged fool even runs scared of Povetkin and thinks he can beat Wlad? Guy just wants to drag out every decent fight for as long as possible, feeding off a dozen of bums. He dont want it with the best, he just wants to fight Wlad when he is 45 and shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X