Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Klitschko Declining, I Could Beat Him Tomorrow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Klitschko Declining, I Could Beat Him Tomorrow!

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (35-0, 34KOs) is very confident that he could beat WBA/IBF/IBO/WBO champion Wladimir Klitschko tomorrow.

Klitschko defends his titles against undefeated mandatory challenger Tyson Fury on November 28th in Dusseldorf, Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The age old strategy of American fighters. Wait them out and watch them decline then ask for the fight. No shame

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
      The age old strategy of American fighters. Wait them out and watch them decline then ask for the fight. No shame
      No shame indeed. He even admits it.

Comment

As a competitor I don't know how anyone can say this. If you win, you beat a shot fighter and if you lose your a hypejob that lost to a shot fighter. Plus, if you are a true competitor, you want to beat the best at their best.

Comment

Wilders chin disintegrates the first time that wlad connects. Might as well wait until wlad is hooked up to life support,and has adult size diapers on before fighting him.

Comment

45 year old Wlad beats you with the jab (occasional right hand) and grab.

Comment

Buuuuuuuum Squad!!

Comment

Wilder just drives me insane, you have a prime fighter who is your mandatory and you are doing everything in your power to somehow avoid yet you go and start talking about the guy who beat the guy who you are avoiding. Fight Povetkin or just shut up.

Comment

We'll definitely get to see how an old, declined version of Povetkin deals with Wilder, because Povetkin will be about 50 by the time Wilder mans up and faces him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                    This a BS comment...mabye other guys have done it, but ward wanted ggg prime..ward is going to kov prime...wilder is in the first year of his title run...he hasnt been in line for klit fight, and when they did offer it the man was basically still a sparring partner

Comment

Working...
                    X